Can Tho is the largest city in the Mekong Delta. It is noted for its floating market, rice paper – marking village, Ninh Kieu port, Cai Rang floating market, and picturesque rural canals. The city is nicknamed Tây Đô – the “western capital”, and is located 170 kilometers from Ho Chi Minh city and take about 3 hours 30 minutes of driving.
Top tourist attractions
- Cần Thơ Bridge
- BInh Thuy Ancient House
- Ninh Kiều port
- Cái Răng Floating Market, Phong Điền Floating Market
- Canal Tour
- My Khanh tourist village
Booking fees for a private car/bus from HCM – Can Tho
Those rental fees are only for picking up and dropping off services from Ho Chi Minh to Can Tho or return
Inclusion: gasoline, all toll fees, parking fee, driver’s expense.
Note: Child seats are not available.
During the Vietnam Publich Holidays, extra service fee will be add 30% on top per booking. It’s regulated as bellow:
- The period from 30th Dec 2019 to 02nd Jan 2020 (New Year).
- The period from 23rd Jan 2019 to 31th Jan 2020 (Lunar New Year in Viet Nam).
- The period from 1st Apr 2019 to 03rd Apr 2020 (Hung Kings Commemoration Day).
- The period from 29th Apr to 03rd May 2020 (Reunification and Labor Day).
- The period from 1st Sep 2020 to 3rd Sep 2020 (National Day).
- The period from 22nd Dec to 25th Dec 2020 (Christmas Day).
- In order to make a booking, please make full payment in advance.
- Confirm pick up address, departure time, drop off address, the phone number to contact with.
Any support about car/bus for rent to Can Tho and transport reservation, please contact us via phone number: +84(0)28 38388322 – Hotline: +84(0) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We always support customers anytime (24/7.