Đầm Sen Cultural Park (Vietnamese: Công viên Văn hóa Đầm Sen) is composed of various areas in Ho Chi Minh city. With an area of up to 50 hectares, it is divided into 2 main categories: Đầm Sen Water Park and Đầm Sen Park. This place becomes one of the most attractive destinations, not only on weekends but also on holidays.
What you can do in Đầm Sen Cultural Park?
Đầm Sen is a big amusement park in Vietnam. There are a lot of exciting games, relaxing areas suitable for all ages.
Sightseeing in Dam Sen Park
- Animal circus performances: available on weekends and on holidays at 12 pm, 14 pm, and 16 pm.
- Âu Lạc Square: Lạc Long Quân and Âu Cơ monuments. This square is also a place for festivals and events such as spring flowers, antique car show, promotion events…
- Ancient Rome-themed Square: Unique European-style designs. The area decorated with fresh flowers pots, especially rose and surrounded by pine trees.
- Cửu Khúc Bridge: The bridge has 9 sections spanning the lake, creating a beautifully poetic and lyrical landscape. Cửu Khúc bridge is often used traditional product festivals such as Áo Dài festivals, firework display on the public holidays.
- Thủy Cung Aquarium: this is a home to more than 6000 aquatic creatures. Coming to the aquarium, you will admire many unique, strange and rare fish come from different countries.
- Nam Tú Thượng Uyển garden: features an orchidaceous garden, cactus garden, and valuable bonsai ornamental trees.
- Băng đăng (Snow house): many sparkling iced works imitating the famous building and landscapes.
Other areas such as fishing lake, paddle boat, subaquatic puppet theater, ancient Giác Viên pagoda are also good places to relaxe and admire the beauty of Đầm Sen. Notably, during the Vietnam public holidays, Đầm Sen Park usually organises a large scale and extremely magnificent event.
Adventure games zone
In the Đầm Sen park, there are more than 35 strong feeling games for all ages such as roller coaster, power surge, horror Castle, Discovery Fantasy World, spinning coaster, “Enterprise” ride, “Kamikaze” ride, monorail, high-speed slide train, slide yard, electric cars…
Visiting the zoo
The zoo in Đầm Sen park is also one of the interesting destination for children who want to explore the animal world. Currently, this is a home of more than 80 species of birds and 30 species of rare animals such as pythons, tigers, leopards, elephants, orangutans, bears, giraffes, hippos, macaques, and birds…
Experience Đầm Sen Water Park
This is a huge water park where you can enjoy many adventure games such as high speed Kamikaze water slide, rope swinging overcome waterfall, or simply relaxed with Massage Pool in the middle of green nature.
Moreover, the park has a system of conters selling fast foods, souvenir shops, tea store…Thuy Ta – a 400-seats restaurant with nice menus, food attractively repaired ready to serve custumers.
Opening: every day, except Tuesdays, from 8:00 am to 21:00 pm.