Cat Tien National Park is a national park located in the south of Vietnam, approximately 150 km north of Ho Chi Minh City and take about 4.5 hours to get there.
Here are some interesting things you can do when you visit Nam Cat Tien:
- Going to see wild animals at dark time
- Staying overnight at a homestay with local people.
- Go kayaking on Dong Nai river
- Trekking deep to the forest to visit Crocodile lake, discover rare species of flora.
- Visit rescue center in Nam Cat Tien.
Booking fees for a private car/bus from HCM – Nam Cat Tien
Those rental fees are only for picking up and dropping off services from Ho Chi Minh to Nam Cat Tien or return.
Inclusion: gasoline, all toll fees, parking fee, driver’s expense.
Note: Child seats are not available.
During the Vietnam Publich Holidays, extra service fee will be add 30% on top per booking. It’s regulated as bellow:
- The period from 30th Dec 2019 to 02nd Jan 2020 (New Year).
- The period from 23rd Jan 2019 to 31th Jan 2020 (Lunar New Year in Viet Nam).
- The period from 1st Apr 2019 to 03rd Apr 2020 (Hung Kings Commemoration Day).
- The period from 29th Apr to 03rd May 2020 (Reunification and Labor Day).
- The period from 1st Sep 2020 to 3rd Sep 2020 (National Day).
- The period from 22nd Dec to 25th Dec 2020 (Christmas Day).
– In order to make a booking, please make full payment in advance.
– Confirm pick up address, departure time, drop off address, the phone number to contact with.
Any support and transport reservation, please contact us via phone number: +84(0)28 38388322 – Hotline: +84(0) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We always support customers anytime (24/7).