Da Lat is a famous tourist city of Vietnam which was included in the list of Asia’s overlooked places by the CNN in 2017. Da Lat attracts both domestic tourists, more than 900,000 tourists and about 100,000 foreign tourists per year. It is also the country’s favourite honeymoon location.
The city is located 1,500 m (4,900 ft) above sea level and takes about 7 hours of driving.
Popular tourist places that you should visit.
- Xuan Huong Lake
- Lam Vien Square
- Hoa Binh Walking Town (Hoa Binh Area)
- The Pedagogical College of Da Lat
- Dalat Center Market
- Da Lat Railway Station
- The Palace of Bao Dai King
- Clay Tunnel of Da Lat
- Tuyen Lam Lake
- Smurf Village (Làng Xì Trum)
- Truc Lam Monastery
- Linh Sơn Pagoda
- Dalat Flowers Garden
- Valley of Love
- Dreamlike Hill (Mộng Mơ Hill)
- Langbiang Peak
Booking fees for a private car/bus from Ho Chi Minh – Da Lat
- Those rental fees are only for picking up and dropping off services from Ho Chi Minh to Da Lat or return.
- Inclusion: gasoline, all toll fees, parking fee, driver’s expense.
- Child seats are not available.
- These prices are per vehicle and not per person.
- During the Vietnam Public Holidays, extra service fee will be add 30% on top per booking.
Which private car/bus suite for your trip to Da Lat from Ho Chi Minh?
- 4-seat car (maximum 2 guests, 2 medium-sized luggages or maximum 3 guests without luggage)
- 7-seat car (maximum 3 guests, 3 medium-sized luggages or maximum 5 guests without luggage)
- 16-seat car (maximum 8 guests, 8 medium-sized luggages or maximum 12 guests without luggage)
- 29-seat car (maximum 15 guests, 15 medium-sized luggages or maximum 25 guests without luggage)
- 33-seat car (maximum 20 guests, 20 medium-sized luggages or maximum 33 guests without luggage)
- 45-seat car (maximum 30 guests, 30 medium-sized luggages or maximum 40 guests without luggage)
- In order to make a booking, please make full payment in advance.
- Confirm pick up address, departure time, drop off address, the phone number to contact with.
Any support private car to Da Lat and transport reservation, please contact us via phone number: +84(0)28 38388322 – Hotline: +84(0) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We always support customers anytime (24/7).
Leave a Comment