Da Lat is a famous tourist city of Vietnam which was included in the list of Asia’s overlooked places by the CNN in 2017. Da Lat attracts both domestic tourists, more than 900,000 tourists and about 100,000 foreign tourists per year. It is also the country’s favourite honeymoon location.
The city is located 1,500 m (4,900 ft) above sea level and takes about 7 hours of driving.
Popular tourist places that you should visit.
- Xuan Huong Lake
- Lam Vien Square
- Hoa Binh Walking Town (Hoa Binh Area)
- The Pedagogical College of Da Lat
- Dalat Center Market
- Da Lat Railway Station
- The Palace of Bao Dai King
- Clay Tunnel of Da Lat
- Tuyen Lam Lake
- Smurf Village (Làng Xì Trum)
- Truc Lam Monastery
- Linh Sơn Pagoda
- Dalat Flowers Garden
- Valley of Love
- Dreamlike Hill (Mộng Mơ Hill)
- Langbiang Peak
Booking fees for a private car/bus from HCM – Da Lat
Those rental fees are only for picking up and dropping off services from Ho Chi Minh to Da Lat or return.
Inclusion: gasoline, all toll fees, parking fee, driver’s expense.
Note: Child seats are not available.
During the Vietnam Public holiday period, extra service fee will be added 30% on top.
- The period from 30th Dec 2019 to 02nd Jan 2020 (New Year).
- The period from 23rd Jan 2019 to 31th Jan 2020 (Lunar New Year in Viet Nam).
- The period from 1st Apr 2019 to 03rd Apr 2020 (Hung Kings Commemoration Day).
- The period from 29th Apr to 03rd May 2020 (Reunification and Labor Day).
- The period from 1st Sep 2020 to 3rd Sep 2020 (National Day).
- The period from 22nd Dec to 25th Dec 2020 (Christmas Day).
- In order to make a booking, please make full payment in advance.
- Confirm pick up address, departure time, drop off address, the phone number to contact with.
Any support private car/bus to Da Lat and transport reservation, please contact us via phone number: +84(0)28 38388322 – Hotline: +84(0) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338 or email: email@example.com. We always support customers anytime (24/7).