Leaving the high-octane ambiance of Ho Chi Minh City behind, we will head towards Dong Nai Province for experiencing the tranquility of the wildlife at the Vietnam rainforest – Nam Cat Tien National Park. The tour enables us to uncover the biodiversity of the jungle through light treks and perceive the sound and aroma of the jungle life as well.
- Go trekking into the forest to visit Bau Sau and admire the giant tree.
- Visit Bear and Wildlife Rescue Center.
- Bike around Nam Cat Tien village to explore the local life
- Go kayaking on river and take a boat to join night spotlighting.
- Experience a local homestay.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City – Cat Tien National Park
8:00 Am Pick up at your hotel and depart for Cat Tien National Park.
Have lunch at the local restaurant.
After check-in, you will trek 6-7 km track the whole journey into the jungle under the shaded jungle canopy. This trail leads you through rocky terrain, slopes and small hills under pristine rainforest. There is a higher probability of seeing an array of wildlife can be seen when moving quietly along the jungle trails, primates, amphibians, reptiles & insects when they come out to forage in the day. Then go back to the center to take kayaking trip. This guided at kayak trip provides a magnificent view of Cat Tien National Park forest along Dong Nai river.
Around 18 Pm, start the Night Animal Spotlighting (Night Safari).
The actual active period of wildlife happens mainly at dusk and throughout the night till dawn. Therefore, “night spotlighting” offers the best & convenient way to see the natural habitat of the samba deer, wild pigs, porcupines, gaur, weasels & civet cats, barking deers…
Day 2: Visit Bau Sau – Ho Chi Minh.
Breakfast will be served by the rangers in the forest before visiting Bau Sau (Crocodile lake). It takes a 10 Km drive and 5 Km trek through the jungle to reach this area. Majestic towering trees, curling lianas and bamboos, moss, mushrooms & the old-growth rainforest is there to welcome you into its bosom. If you are lucky, wild animals can be seen along the trail. Some animals such as a primate, peafowl, water birds & fishing eagles can also be observed at the lake area.
Coming back the center for a rest and lunch before going back Ho Chi Minh, end the tour.
What to bring: hat, water, snacks, insect repellent & good walking shoes.
- Tour price request minimum 2 people per booking (otherwise surcharge from 90 USD or kindly inquiry for further information). Also, please contact with us when you travel with a bigger group to get the best deal.
- Surcharge $10/pax for Eve New year, Sep 2nd, Apr 30, May 1
- Tour is not available during Lunar New Year (3rd Feb 2019 – 8th Feb 2019)
- Tour itinerary could be changed due to the weather condition or traffic
Tour Price Includes:
- Private A/C minivan/car pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Meal indicated as per program (B=breakfast, L= lunch, D = dinner)
- Accommodation based on double/twin share.
Tour Price Excludes:
- Drinks and meals which are not mentioned in the tour price.
- Travel insurance.
- Personal expenses & tips.
- Other services not mentioned in the tour price.
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (4-9 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 9 years is adult’s rate.
- A couple travel with 2 children. The 2nd Child will be charge 100% adults ticket.
- If you cancel your booking, your deposit will not be refunded.
- More than 45 days prior to your departure day: deposit is forfeited.
- Between 10 and 44 days prior : 50% of the tour price is charged.
- Less than 10 days prior or if you are a “no-show” from the beginning of your trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit and 100% of tour price is charged.
- The refund by bank transfer shall be done within 07 working days. Also, you need to pay transaction fees.