- Take on a full day adventure to the Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta from Ho Chi Minh city
- Explore the hidden underground world of Vietnam’s complicated network of tunnels in Cu Chi District
- Discover and learn about the complex and innovative lives of the tunnel residents during Vietnam War
- Enjoy the cruise along My Tho River (Mekong Delta) to see the Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix, and Tortoise Islands
- Visit a local coconut sweet(s) workshop, and enjoy seasonal delicious fruits completed by honey tea.
6:40 Am – gathering at Viet Dream Travel office – 112 Bui Vien, district 1, Ho Chi Minh city or our guide pick you up at your hotel in District 1 to go to Cu Chi Tunnel for one and half hours by minivan.
We depart from Ho Chi Minh city to Cu Chi Tunnels for 70km from Ho Chi Minh city. Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti – American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for its tunnels system of over 220 km and is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreigner.
The peacefully rural rice paddy scenery contains ducks and water buffalos swimming in the rivers along the side of road. You will find it hard to imagine the destructions, damage and defoliation all over the area, caused by bombing and mines, when Cu Chi was “A Free Target Zone “. The remnants you will see that Cu Chi still has her evidence to prove the fierce battleground that took place there. Ever wonder what it feels like to fire an AK-47? Visit Cu chi tunnels, you have a chance to find out!
12:00 Pm – Depart from Cu Chi to My Tho city for two hours. On the way to My Tho, we stop at restaurant to have a lunch.
Upon arrival to My Tho City, the boat takes you to small canal, where is the place you totally escape from the busy town. The boat cruise in the coconut trees canal takes you to a coconut island in Ben Tre. We disembark and have a walk around the village. Stop at a local family to enjoy tropical fruit, taste honey tea, honey wine and listen to Vietnamese traditional music, performance by the villagers.
Continue walking on the village’s road to coconut candy shop, learn how to make candy, show some handicraft made by coconut tree. Take a walk-through village with two sides there are so many kind of fruits, flowers, trees, local houses, children in Mekong delta, take your time to have nice photos and enjoy nature scenery.
16:30 – Return to Ho Chi Minh City.
18:30 – 19:00 Pm: End of tour, drop off at hotels in District 1 or meet up location.
Tour Price Includes:
- A/C minivan, boat trip
- Fruits, and honey tea
- Experience English speaking tour guide
- Lunch with Vietnamese cuisine
- All entrance fees
Tour Price Excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses & tips
- Other services not mentioned in the tour price
Pick up and drop off at hotels located at: Bui Vien, Pham Ngu Lao, De Tham, Le Thanh Ton, Ly Tu Trong, Dong Khoi, Nguyen Hue, Truong Dinh, Bui Thi Xuan, Thai Van Lung, Thi Sach. Plz take note that: For the centrally located hotels in Dist 1 where we can not pick up and transfer because of the traffic rules, please contact us for support or come to our office for your trip. In more detail, we are not allowed to pick up at Nguyen Trai Street, Nguyen Thi Nghia Street.
• Children will be counted from age 4 – 11 years old.
• Children under 4 years old: Free of charge for 1st child.
• A maximum of 2 children accompanied by 2 adults.
Cancellation policy for full charged Tours:
• Less than 48 hours before the departure time of your trip or in the event of a no-show from the beginning of your trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit/full payment.