Cu Chi tunnel is one of the historical sites of Vietnam, which went to the “Legend” of world’s wars. With 200 km length and thousand extraordinary stories about Cu Chi tunnels, many documents, books, movies and researchers from all over the world have come and learnt about this magnificent tunnels. During the exploration, the guide will lead you through weapon factories, shelters, kitchens, even hospitals, … UNDER THE TUNNELS.
Joining this tour, you will have the opportunity to visit the land of Cu Chi heroes and catch a sight of how life was for those who fought for the peace of Vietnam and called this tunnels “home”.
- Explore the Cu Chi tunnels
- Enjoy the natural breeze and beautiful scenery
- Learn the in-dept history of the war from Vietnamese sights.
- See villages, rubber plantations and rice paddies
- Enjoy Vietnamese Coffee at a local shop
- Experience what it was like living inside the tunnel system
- Go on a jungle walk in the tunnel area
- Have delicious lunch of traditional Vietnamese cuisine (Beef Noodle Soup)
- Drink sugarcane juice
- Chance to shoot the AK47, M16, M30, M60, Garand M1, Carbine (at your own expenses)
Around 7:30 Am – a tour guide will pick you up at your accommodation in the center. From there, we will head out of the city zig zagging through Saigon’s crazy traffic into a local area for a cup of Vietnamese coffee at a local coffee shop.
Then, we will have a straight drive to the tunnels where our guides will provide you with an in-depth history of the war, and the role that these tunnels played. You will have the opportunity to crawl inside the tunnels if you want.
After all that crawling, we will eat some Steamed Tapioca and Drink Pandan Leaf Tea together in the tunnel area. On the way back to Saigon, we will stop for a local drink (sugarcane juice) and relax a bit before hopping on scooter and driving back to Saigon.
13:00 – 15:00 Pm When we arrive Saigon, we will have traditional lunch together (delicious Beef Noodle Soup) before going back to your accommodation.
WHAT TO BRING
- Remember to have breakfast before the tour
- Sun cream
- Mosquito spray
- Light clothes
- Motorbike, Fuel
- Friendly English Speaking Guide
- Morning Vietnamese Coffee
- Entrance Tickets
- Drink Break (Sugarcane Juice)
- Steamed Tapioca and Pandan Leaf
- A Local Lunch
- Bottled Water
- High Quality Helmet
- Shooting fee
- Travel insurance
- Other thing that not mention on the inclusion.
Please note that these days during Tet Holidays (23nd January to 29th January 2019,) we apply surcharge extra 50%.
- Children will be counted from age 3 – 13 years old: 75% of the price. Over 13 years old guest, 100% of the price.
- Children under 3 years old: Free of charge for 1st child.
- A maximum of 2 children accompanied by 2 adults.
Cancellation policy for full charged Tours:
• Less than 72 hours before the departure time of your trip or in the event of a no-show from the beginning of your trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit/full payment.