Your journey start from:
Ho Chi Minh – Mekong Delta River – Phu Quoc Island – Ha Noi – Ha Long Bay – Sapa – Hue – Hoi An – Ho Chi Minh
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city and arrival
On arrival Tan Son Nhat airport, welcome by a guide and driver then transfer to the hotel. Leisure time for relaxing after the flight. Overnight at hotel in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh and Cu Chi tour (B/L)
Breakfast at the hotel. Start sightseeing tour at:
- the Reunification Palace, which was the former residence of the President of South Vietnam until the end of the war in April 1975.
- Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Central Post Office: impressive French colonial structures in Ho Chi Minh.
- Lunch is severed at a local restaurant
- Cu Chi tunnels: an underground network of tunnels constructed by Vietnamese troops during the civil war
- Water buffet show
Tour finish about 18pm. Overnight at the hotel in Ho Chi Minh city
Day 3: Mekong Delta: Ho Chi Minh – My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho (B/L)
After your breakfast at the hotel, the tour depart at about 7:45 – 8:00 Am, you will visit:
- Vinh Trang Pagoda – one of the most famous pagoda in My Tho city.
- Travel by ferry to cross Tien River, admire the beauty construction of Rach Mieu bridge and floating house of local people along the river bank.
- Visit local family and orchards, see how they run their business.
- Enjoy seasonal fruit, honey tea while listening folk music – Đờn Ca Tài Tử accredited by UNESCO in 2013 as Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
- Take an amazing rowing boat trip along the small creeks of the island shaded by large coconut
- Lunch is served at local restaurant on the island.
- Cycling around the village immersed in the lives of local people.
Then transfer to Can Tho, over night in this city.
Day 4: Can Tho – floating market – Rach Gia City (B/L)
After your breakfast at the hotel, you will visit Cai Rang floating market which is the liveliest in the whole Can Tho Province. Your experience will be full fill when walking though the fruit plantation and local noodle factory. Enjoy your lunch at local restaurant before moving to Rach Gia city – overnight in here.
Day 5: Rach Gia City – Phu Quoc Island (B/D)
Depart from Rach Gia Harbor at 8:00 Am arrive to Phu Quoc Island at 11:00 Am – transfer to the hotel.
In the afternoon, around 17 – 21 Pm, you will join the squid fishing. Over night in Phu Quoc.
Day 6: Snorkeling and fishing in South of Phu Quoc (B/L)
Breakfast at the hotel then start your trip at around 9:00 Am, you will:
- Visit pearl farm
- board a boat and fishing opportunity
- Snorkeling at 2 beautiful places
- Enjoy Lunch on board
- On the way back relax & swim at Sao Beach
- 16:45 Return to your hotel and over night in Phu Quoc.
Day 7: visit 3 islands by boat in Phu Quoc (B/L)
Enjoy your breakfast before your guide take you to visit 3 famous islands (Mong Tay, Gam Ghi, May Rut Island) by boat, where you can relax, snorkel & swim. Lunch is served during the trip, tour finish at around 16:30 Pm, over night in Phu Quoc
Day 8: Phu Quoc – Ha Noi (B)
After your breakfast, you will be transferred to Phu Quoc airpot for boarding flight to Ha Noi. A driver will pick up and transfer you to the hotel in Ha Noi.
Day 9: Ha Noi – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc (B/L/D)
After enjoying your breakfast, a guide you take you to visit:
- Hoa Lu – the historic capital of Viet Nam and the famous ancient temples of Le and The Dinh Dynasties.
- boat trip to visit Tam Coc, row into one of the many caves carved through the limestone
- cycle on quiet roads through villages, rice fields, rivers and rocky outcrops in Tam Coc – Bich Dong (around 5 km).
- Lunch and dinner are served at local restaurant.
Day 10: Tam Coc – Cuc Phuong National Park – Ha Noi (B, L)
Breakfast at the hotel. Start an interesting day by continuing visit:
- Cuc Phuong National Park.
- Trekking in the primary forest but also excellent hiking opportunities abound in the park and you could spend a day trekking through the forest.
- Visit the Cave of Early Man (had over 7000 years). Picnic lunch in the forest.
- Keep going follow the popular trails will lead you to several ancient trees. Called by the name Cho Chi 1000 years, the oldest tree in the forest.
Then walk back to the station, transfer back to Ha Noi, over night in this city.
Day 11 – 12: Ha Noi – Ha Long bay 2 days – overnight on a cruise (2L/2B/1D)
- Enjoying 4-star amenities Cruise on Halong Bay, a UNESCO listed World Heritage.
- Kayaking at Pearl Farm village and swimming at Ti Top Island.
- Cruising among the thousands of limestone islands in Halong Bay and visit the most beautiful cave in the Bay, Sung Sot (Surprising) Cave.
- Shooting photos from sightseeing deck or aboard your kayak as your tour.
- Participating the cooking demonstration of Vietnamese traditional cuisine or early TAI CHI CLASS.
- Witnessing spectacular sunsets and delightful dawns over the Bay
- Joining sunset party and other activities on this Halong Bay Cruise
Go back Ha Noi after day 12 then our driver will transfer you to Ha Noi train station, take an over night train to Lao Cai – Sapa.
Day 13 – 14: Sapa trekking tour (2B/2L/1D)
When you arrive to Lao Cai train station, your guide will pick up and transfer to Sapa for trekking, over night in a hotel or homestay (local house). During the tour, you will:
- Trek through small trails with spectacular scenery of Sapa.
- Visit some ethnic villages of Cat Cat, Lao Chai, Ta Van, Su Pan…
- Trek and enjoy breathtaking scenery of the mountainous area.
- Spend the night in homestay and have a funny time with local people.
- Witness the bustling market of different and colorful ethnic minorities.
- Visit tribal villages and meet local people from ethnic minorities such as H’mông, Giay, Red Dao…
Come back Ha Noi by over night train after day 14.
Day 15: Ha Noi city tour (L)
A driver will meet you at the train station in Ha Noi, then transfer you to meeting point, where you take a day trip to:
- Explore the architectural Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-place and Ho Chi Minh’s house
- One Pillar Pagoda – founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 – the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi.
- Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda – One of the oldest pagodas in Vietnam
- Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam – Vietnam’s first university, constructed in 1070 – it’s gardens and well-preserved architecture will offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past.
- Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son temple – one of the symbolized of Ha Noi.
- Water Puppet show
Tour finish around 17:30pm, then the guide will transfer you back the hotel, over night in Ha Noi.
Day 16: Ha Noi – cooking class – Hue
After your breakfast, you will join a cooking class: visit local market, learn some tips; skills, then practice and make some dishes by Vietnamese cooking styles. Enjoy your lunch at the class before going to airport to take a flight to Hue, transfer to the hotel and overnight in this city.
Day 17: explore Hue city
After breakfast at hotel, enjoy a sight seeing at:
- Solemn Tomb of Minh Mạng
- Majestic Tomb of Khải Định
- Poetic Tomb of Tự Đức
- Vietnamese Kungfu Shown of Võ Kinh Vạn An
- Traditional Conical Hat & Incense Making Village
- Buffet lunch: Huế specialities, Western and Asian food.
- Imperial City of Royal Family (Đại Nội)
- Thiên Mụ Pagoda (over 400yrs old)
The tour will be ended by a boat cruise on Perfume River for 30mins back to Hue City around 16:30 Pm. Over night in Hue
Day 18: Phong Nha – Ke Bang full day (B/L)
After your breakfast at the hotel, the tour guide will take you to visit Hien Luong Bridge, Ben Hai River, Dong Ha City, Vinh Moc Tunnels , Ruin of La Vang church where blessed Virgin Mary that was seen there in 1798, Legendary Trails of Ho Chi Minh.
Enjoy Vietnamese local food before taking rowing boat to discover Phong Nha Cave, walking inside the cave for sightseeing amazing stalactites and stalagmites.
Go back Hue at around 20:00 Pm, over night in this city.
Day 19: Hue – Hoi An (B/L)
After your breakfast at the hotel, a tour guide will take you by motorbike to Hoi An. On the way to get there, you will visit:
- Elephant Spring
- Hai Van Pass
- Marble Moutain
Arrive Hoi An town around 17 Pm, check in the hotel and over night in here.
Day 20: My Son Holly land (B/L)
After breakfast, a guide picks you up to visit:
- My Son Holly Land – the ruins of Cham people and was an imperial city during Cham dynasty.
- Enjoy traditional music performed by Cham girls in their colorful uniforms.
- Visit local house and learn how to make rice-paper,
- Lunch is served at a local house. relax with cold herbal tea, nice foods and fresh air.
- Take a boat trip along the Thu Bon River to Hoi An town.
Tour finish around 15 Pm in Hoi An, transfer to hotel and over night in here.
Day 21: Cham Island (B/L)
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel before visit Cham Island for snorkeling and scuba diving, relax one the beautiful beach. Tour start at 8 Am until 15 Pm. Then go back Hoi An and over night in this town.
Day 22: Hoi An – Biking tour around Tra Que Village – Ho Chi Minh
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel before visiting:
- Hoi An’s colourful market, and experience the amazing sights, sounds and aromas of this busy market.
- Bike to Tra Que Organic Village, you then walk around the vegetable garden where farmers work on their fields using the traditional methods of hundreds of years ago.
- Learn the traditional ways of preparing and cooking Vietnamese food from scratch.
- Visit Japanese tomb and Ba Le well.
The tour finishes at around 16pm then transfer to Da Nang airport to take a flight to Ho Chi Minh, over night in this city.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Price is applied for group of 2 up.
- Airport transfer services and accommodation (3 stars hotel, homestay) during the trip.
- Meals as specified in the program (B=breakfast; L=lunch; D=dinner).
- English speaking guide as tour programs.
- All entrance fees, boat fees, A/C bus or van which we mentioned on the program.
- International flights to Vietnam, domestic flights and onward ticket
- Tips for tour guides and drivers (not mandated)
- Other meals not mentioned in the programs
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
Cancellation policy for deposited tours:
- If you cancel your booking, your deposit will not be refunded.
- If you are a “no-show” from the beginning of your trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit/full payment.
- The refund by bank transfer shall be done within 07 working days. Also, you need to pay transaction fees.