Leaving the high-octane ambiance of Ho Chi Minh City behind, we will head towards Dong Nai Province for experiencing the tranquility of the wildlife at the Vietnam rainforest – Cat Tien National Park. The tour enables us to uncover the biodiversity of the jungle through light treks and enjoy the sound and aroma of the jungle life as well.
- Going to see wild animals at dark time
- Staying overnight at a homestay
- Go kayaking on Dong Nai river
- Trekking deep to the forest to visit Crocodile lake, discover rare species of flora.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh – Nam Cat Tien
7:30 Am – pick up at your hotel and depart for Cat Tien National Park.
Have lunch at the local restaurant on arrival and do a check-in at homestay then visit Dao Tien (Monkey Island) which is dedicated to the rehabilitation of rescued primates & loris from the illegal wildlife trade. This short trip will help you understand the plight of our endangered primates and the effort of good-hearted people who rescue & rehabilitate them back into the wild. Then go back the centre and start the Night Animal Spotlighting (Night Safari) at around 06 Pm. The actual active period for a great number of wildlife happens mainly at dusk and throughout the night till dawn. Therefore, Night spotlighting offers the best & convenient way to see the natural habitat of the samba deer, wild pigs, porcupines, gaur, weasels & civet cats, barking deers…
Day 2: Trekking to visit Bau Sau
Breakfast will be served by the rangers in the forest before visiting Bau Sau (Crocodile lake). It takes a 10-Km of driving and 5 Km trek through the jungle to reach this area. Majestic towering trees, curling lianas and bamboos, moss, mushrooms & the old growth rainforest is there to welcome you into its bosom. If you are lucky, wild animals can be seen along the trail. Some animals such as primate, peafowl, water birds & fishing eagles can also be observed at the lake area.
Coming back the center for a rest and lunch before boating to enjoy one of the most memorable encounters of tranquil & scenic ride along the Dong Nai river. One can observe many bird life and the primates as Languor & Monkey. At times glimpse some wildlife along the riverbanks or on the trees.
Day 3: Trekking then come back Ho Chi Minh
This route starts from the Park HQ track the whole journey into jungle under shaded jungle canopy. This trail leads you through rocky terrain, slopes and small hills under pristine rainforest. There is a higher probability of seeing an array of wildlife can be seen when moving quietly along the jungle trails, primates, amphibians, reptiles & insects when they come out to forage in the day.
Have lunch at the local restaurant. Return to Ho Chi Minh City.
What to bring: hat, water, snacks, insect repellent & good walking shoes.
- The best time to visit Nam Cat Tien is November until the end of April.
- Tour price request minimum 2 people per booking. For a bigger group, please contact directly with us to get the BEST DEAL
- Surcharge $10/pax for Eve New year, Sep 2nd, Apr 30, May 1
- Tour is not available during Lunar New Year (3rd Feb 2019 – 8th Feb 2019)
- Tour itinerary could be changed due to the weather condition or traffic
Tour Price Includes:
- Private A/C minivan/car pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Meal indicated as per program (B=breakfast, L= lunch, D = dinner)
- Accommodation based on double/twin share.
Tour Price Excludes:
- Drinks and meals which are not mentioned in the tour price.
- Travel insurance.
- Personal expenses & tips.
- Other services not mentioned in the tour price.
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (4-9 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 9 years is adult’s rate.
- A couple travel with 2 children. The 2nd Child will be charge 100% adults ticket.
- If you cancel your booking, your deposit will not be refunded.
- More than 45 days prior to your departure day: deposit is forfeited.
- Between 10 and 44 days prior : 50% of the tour price is charged.
- Less than 10 days prior or if you are a “no-show” from the beginning of your trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit and 100% of tour price is charged.
- The refund by bank transfer shall be done within 07 working days. Also, you need to pay transaction fees.