This tour is a perfect combination that allows you to discover some of the most popular sides of Ho Chi Minh city, and takes you to the famous Cu Chi Tunnels, the very same tunnels that played an integral part in the Vietnam-American war. Choose from two different tours depending on whether you want a pick up service, or how big you want your tour group size to be. During the tour, you will visit:
- Independence Palace, a top choice for travelers who are looking to dig up a part of Vietnamese history and cultural relic.
- Notre Dame Cathedral is one of the oldest and biggest Catholic Churches in Vietnam, which was built by French colonists between October 1877 and April 1880. Famous for its beautiful French-inspired architecture, and towering bell towers that reach 190 feet, it’s truly a sight to behold.
- War Remnants Museum, where you can find shocking evidences of atrocity committed by the foreign aggressors during Viet Nam’s tow national liberation wars.
- Central Post Office, constructed when Vietnam was part of French Indochina in the late 19th century. It counts with Gothic, Renaissance and French influences.
- Crawl through the tight tunnels in Cu Chi, walk around the subterranean village built by the Viet Cong and learn more about the history of Vietnam-American war.
7:40 Am gathering at Viet Dream Travel office (112 Bui Vien, district 1, Ho Chi Minh city). Free pick up for hotel’s location on main street: De Tham St, Bui Vien St, Pham Ngu Lao St, Le Thanh Ton St, Bui Thi Xuan St, Pham Hong Thai St, Thu Khoa Huan St, Nguyen An Ninh St, Cong Quynh St, Ly Tu Trong ..Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh city.
Take the morning trip to visit the Independence Palace which was the former residence of the President of South Vietnam until the end of the war in April 1975. Continue seeing the beautiful structures from the French Colonial times such as the historic Central Post Office and the Notre Dame Cathedral. Followed by the remarkable site of the War Remnants Museum which has a vast display of the both the Indochina wars.
Having a lunch at local a restaurant.
After lunch, the tour departs for Cu Chi Tunnel, it will take approximately one and a half hours by bus. Cu Chi is now considered a significant region for its crucial role in the American War in Vietnam. The legendary 220 Km of tunnel systems are a popular attraction for both Vietnamese and foreigners. You will get the chance to crawl through a portion of the dark, dank tunnels and even be able to fire an AK-47!
The Ho Chi Minh city & Cu Chi Tunnel full day tour finishes at around 17:00pm
Tour Price Includes:
- A/c van/bus pick up (centrally located hotel in District 1), transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- Experienced English speaking tour guide.
- All entrance fee
- Mineral water (1 bottle/pax/day)
- Meal as lunch (only with Premier Group)
Tour Price Excludes:
- Travel insurance, beverage, personal expenses (shooting gun, telephone calls…)
- Tip (no mandatory).
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusion
• Children will be counted from age 4 – 11 years old.
• Children under 4 years old: Free of charge for 1st child.
• A maximum of 2 children accompanied by 2 adults.
Cancellation policy for full charged Tours:
• Less than 48 hours before the departure time of your trip or in the event of a no-show from the beginning of your trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit/full payment.