Located as far as 100 kilometers south of Ha Noi is Ninh Binh province, the south extreme of the Red River delta. Inside the province is the grandiose Tam Diep Mountain, connecting the North and the South. The province stretches from the Northwest mountainous area to the delta, thus being calleda half mountain half plain area. In particular, Ninh Binh contains 3 main kinds of topography: limestone mountains with fascinating caves & grottos, the delta raised by Red River Silt, and a coastline with the length of 18 kilometers, enlarging the province area by 100m2 per year.
Besides limestone caves and grottos, Ninh Binh is also popular for the first imperial capital of Vietnam, from 968 to 1010 under Dinh, Le and Ly dynasties, which has resulted in its cultural tourism potential. Also, Tam Coc – Bich Dong and Cuc Phuong National park within the province are desirable destinations for tourists. Would you like to visit Ninh Binh? Please be willing to join the following trip.
Day 1: Ha Noi – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc (L, D)
8:00 – 8:30 Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Ha Noi Old Quarter, then leave by coach to Hoa Lu (2.5 hrs). Visit the historic capital of Viet Nam and the famous ancient temples of Le and The Dinh Dynasties. Then our bus will transfer you from Hoa Lu to Tam Coc for lunch around 12:30PM.
PM: After lunch, boat trip to visit Tam Coc to see the beauty of the karst formations as you pass along their base and row into one of the many caves carved through the limestone. Then, cycle for an hour on quiet roads through villages, rice fields, rivers and rocky outcrops in Tam Coc – Bich Dong (around 5 km). Ride back to the hotel, free time at your leisure to visit Tam Coc port. Dinner and O/N in the hotel.
Day 2: Tam Coc – Cuc Phuong National Park – Ha Noi (B, L).
Breakfast at the hotel. Start an interesting day by continue to go to Cuc Phuong National Park. Our bus pick you up at the hotel going to Cuc Phuong forest in 1 hour. You are not only do trekking in the primary forest but also excellent hiking opportunities abound in the park and you could spend a day trekking through the forest. On the way visit the Cave of Early Man (had over 7000 years). Picnic lunch in the forest.
PM: Keep going follow the popular trails will lead you to several ancient trees. Called by the name Cho Chi 1000 years, the oldest tree in the forest. Walk back to the station, transfer to the hotel then taking bus to be backing Ha Noi. Tour end.
- The quoted price is for 1 people and tour requested for group of 2 up.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
Tour Price Includes:
- Full transfers by A/C tourist car & a bottle water per person/day
- Pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter Area (Hoan Kiem district)
- Boat trip in Tam Coc
- Entrance fee
- Meals as itinerary
- English speaking guide, Local tour guide in Cuc Phuong,
- Accommodation in Tam coc
Tour Price Excludes:
- Travel insurance, beverage, personal expenses
- Tip (no mandatory).
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusion
- Free of charge for infant (below 5 year old) , other expense pay by parents
- Children from 1m to under 1,2m are charged 75%
- Children over 1,2m (1,2 metre) are charged as adults
- Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket
- Children 75% have one private seat and 1 mineral water as adults
Cancellation policy for full charged Tours:
• Less than 48 hours before the departure time of your trip or in the event of a no-show from the beginning of your trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit/full payment.