8:30 AM Departing for Langbiang mountain tour, during the day, you will visit:
- Flower plantation: paradise of flowers with a rich collection of local and foreign flower types: roses, chives, azaleas, bird of paradise, hydrangeas, orchids, cactus…
- Golden Valley: admiring the gorgeous flowers, lake, mini waterfalls, pond, pine trees
- Langbiang Mountain (Exclude: Jeep): the roof of Dalat city.
- Ethnic Museum: showroom for local traditional and historical artifacts.
- Nam Phuong Queen Palace: this palace was once home to the family of Queen Nam Phuong, the last queen of the Vietnamese feudalism.
- Chinese Pagoda: famous for its three sandal-wood statues of Buddhist.
*Attractions listed above are not in sequence order of visiting; the company reserves the right to offer an alternative schedule of the itinerary where necessary.
- Local English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Cable car ticket in Robin Hill
- Drinks and other services not clearly described
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance, Tip
Surcharge extra 30% during Tet Holidays.
PRICE FOR CHILDREN:
- From 1 – 4 years old: free of charge. Parents pay for ticket (if any)
- From 5 – 9 years: charged 50% ticket
- From 10 years old: charged as adults ticket
Cancellation policy for full charged tours:
• Less than 72 hours before the departure time of your trip or in the event of a no-show from the beginning of your trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit/full payment.