The Mekong Delta in southern Vietnam is criss-crossed with a network of smaller rivers and canals, islands. It’s a home to floating markets and villages surrounded by rice paddies. This tour brings you to visit a unique and non-touristy area in the Delta – Ben Tre Province, the major producer of rice and coconut products…where you will take a boat to enjoy the beauty of nature and witness daily activity of local people at their work shop.
7:30 Am – 7:45 Am gathering at Viet Dream Travel – 112 Bui Vien, district 1, Ho Chi Minh city, depart for Ben Tre. After arriving at Ham Luong dock, board the moto-boat & cruise along Ham Luong River, a tributary to the Mekong River. The cool breeze from the river and lush tropical islets along its banks will immediately get you excited to explore all the great things ahead.
Arrive and visit a various local workshops where you can find many wonderful examples or learn how local people use ageless techniques to create their crafts, including activated charcoal, dried coconut, handy coconut husk brooms. There are many family-businesses are using coir, or coconut fiber, to create amazing art, it’s time for you to learn and witness their skill. Drive around the village roads by “Xe Lôi” – a local motorized rickshaw then kayaking through the lush tropical canal. Lunch is served at a local host house.
Break time, treating yourself by cycling around the village or walking around to relish the beautiful countryside (this activity is optional if time available and will be done on your own). Visit the local fruit plantation, enjoy seasonal tropical fruits, and spend time relaxing while being rowed in a small boat slowly crossing the natural canals to get a sense of how truly beautiful this area is. Embark on the sampan and return to the dock then travel back to Saigon. End your Mekong Adventure – Ben Tre – Ham Luong full day trip.
Tour Price Includes:
- AC van/minibus pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program
- English speaking guide
- Boat trip, entrance fees, kayaking, bike
- 01 lunch, fruit.
Tour Price Excludes:
- Drinks and meals were not mentioned in the tour price.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses & tips
- Other services not mentioned in the tour price
• Children will be counted from age 4 – 11 years old.
• Children under 4 years old: Free of charge for 1st child.
• A maximum of 2 children accompanied by 2 adults.
Cancellation policy for full charged Tours:
• Less than 48 hours before the departure time of your trip or in the event of a no-show from the beginning of your trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit/full payment.