The Mekong Delta in southern Vietnam is criss-crossed with a network of smaller rivers and canals, islands. It’s a home to floating markets and villages surrounded by rice paddies. This tour brings you to visit the most busiest floating market – Cai Be, you will:
- Visit the market by boat when you get here.
- Discover the network of small villages to visit the orchards and fruit plantation
- Watch a live performance of the region’s folk music by the courteous local villagers
- Cycle around the town’s rural landscape
7:15 – 7:30 Am gathering at Viet Dream Travel office (112 Bui Vien, District 1, Ho Chi Minh city).
You will be looking at the rice fields along the road before reaching the market. Taking a motorized boat trip to discover the beauty of Cai Be floating market where local people sell, buy and exchange goods on their boats. Then, going on to a local village and visiting a local workshop, there are things to see such as rice paper making and coconut candy producing process. Enjoying the free sample of local specialties and discovering the daily activities of local people.
Lunch is served at a local restaurant by the river and enjoyed Vietnamese traditional music (Đàn Ca Tài Tử – A folk art form from Southern Vietnam accredited by UNESCO in 2013 as Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity) at the same time. After this, we have free time to ride bicycles and roaming through a village to check out several rural shops or we can relax on a hammock for a short rest. We will land on a marketplace and walk around to see how and what the local people sellbefore returning to Ho Chi Minh City.
Tour Price Includes:
- A/c bus/van, transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- Boat trips, rowing boat, and bicycle in Mekong Delta
- Experience English-speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- 01 lunch and 01 water bottle/pax.
Tour Price Excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses & tips
- Other services not mentioned in the tour price
Pick up and drop off at hotels located at: Bui Vien, Pham Ngu Lao, De Tham, Le Thanh Ton, Ly Tu Trong, Dong Khoi, Nguyen Hue, Truong Dinh, Bui Thi Xuan, Thai Van Lung, Thi Sach. Plz take note that: For the centrally located hotels in Dist 1 where we can not pick up and transfer because of the traffic rules, please contact us for support or come to our office for your trip. In more detail, we are not allowed to pick up at Nguyen Trai Street, Nguyen Thi Nghia Street.
• Children will be counted from age 4 – 11 years old.
• Children under 4 years old: Free of charge for 1st child.
• A maximum of 2 children accompanied by 2 adults.
Cancellation policy for full charged Tours:
• Less than 48 hours before the departure time of your trip or in the event of a no-show from the beginning of your trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit/full payment.