Cai Be Floating Market is held where the Tien Giang River forms the border between the provinces of Tien Giang, Vinh Long and Ben Tre Province. Approximately 400 – 500 boats filled with fruits, vegetables, and other products are anchored along the banks of the river, from 5 Am to 17 Pm every day. The merchandise sold in each boat is hung on a pole in front of the boat to attract customers. During the tour, you will:
- Immerse yourself in the with beautiful natural by ferry, rowing boat through small creeks of the islands.
- Having the opportunity to enjoy special fruit, drink honey and Vietnamese cuisine.
- Crossing a family business and enjoy sample coconut candies.
- Visit Cai Be and Cai Rang floating market – the most busiest markets in Mekong Delta.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city – Cai Be floating market – Can Tho
6:00 – 6: 20 Am: gathering at Viet Dream Travel (112 Bui Vien, District 1, HCMC) or free pick up if your hotel located in District 1 then depart for Cai Be, during 2 and a half hours car/van ride, you will pass through the picturesque rice fields and enjoy the peaceful scenery.
On arrival in Cai Be, take a motor boats to cruise along the Mekong river, pass through a small floating market, watch the locals trading fruit and many other commodities on their vessels. Visit a local family businesses to see how coconut candy and crispy rice popcorn are made. Then wander in small villages, visit fruit orchards, accompanied by traditional southern Vietnamese folk music.
Afterwards, the row boat takes you through a series of small canals to experience the charm of the Upper Mekong Delta, where you can enjoy yourself with the nature. Lunch time is a good chance to get closer with the local and you will learn how to prepare special Vietnamese dishes. Food is cooked by yourself, and fresh river food is served in the heart of the garden.
After the lunch, you have a chance to bike in the village path through orchards. Meet the local islanders to learn more about their daily life in the Mekong Delta. Transfer to Can Tho. Overnight at hotel/homestay in Can Tho.
Day 2: Can Tho – Cai Rang floating market – Ho Chi Minh city
Breakfast at the hotel/homestay in the early morning.
Take a leisure boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong River (Bassac River) then visit to Cai Rang floating market which is the liveliest in the whole Can Tho Province.
Your experience will be full fill when walking though the fruit plantation and local noodle factory.
Visit Binh Thuy communal house and Munir Ansay Pagoda – a Khmer pagoda, renowned for its unique structure.
Have lunch at local restaurant before returning to Ho Chi Minh City.
Tour Price Includes:
- A/c van/bus pick up (centrally located hotel in district 1), transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- Experience English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees, boat fees
- Fruit and honey tea, mineral water (1 bottle/pax/day)
- 2 lunches, 1 breakfast
– Hotel 3*(twin/double share): Hau Giang hotel, Anh Dao Mekong hotel, Saigon Can Tho
– Hotel 2* (twin/double share): Hau Giang 2.
– Homestay with dinner
Tour Price Excludes:
- Single supplement: US$ 10/person/room/night at hotel 2 stars or at a homestay; US$ 30/person/room/night at 3 stars hotel.
- Travel insurance
- Tip (no mandatory), personal expenses.
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusion
• Children will be counted from age 4 – 11 years old.
• Children under 4 years old: Free of charge for 1st child.
• A maximum of 2 children accompanied by 2 adults.
Cancellation policy for full charged Tours:
• Less than 48 hours before the departure time of your trip or in the event of a no-show from the beginning of your trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit/full payment.