- Explore the vast western river with beautiful natural water by boat, rowing boat, bicycle …
- Sightseeing opportunities, shopping at Cai Rang floating market, Mekong Rest Stop.
- Thucdon amateurs reward – a unique culture of the West.
- Immersed in a peaceful setting, airy and simple life of the people of Western rustic, honest.
- Having the opportunity to enjoy special fruit, drink honey and style dishes Western cuisine.
- West River to visit the country with foreign visitors to hone foreign language and cultural exchange.
- Guides cheerful and enthusiastic, professional services and thoughtful.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city – My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho
7:40 am: Gathering at Viet Dream Travel office – 112 Bui Vien, District 1, Ho Chi Minh city. Free pick up for hotel’s location on main street: De Tham St, Bui Vien St, Pham Ngu Lao St, Le Thanh Ton St, Bui Thi Xuan St, Pham Hong Thai St, Thu Khoa Huan St, Nguyen An Ninh St, Cong Quynh St, Ly Tu Trong ..Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh city.
8:00 – 8:15 Am: You will be looking at the rice fields along the road and see the Vam Co Dong and Tan An City. Go to My Tho, you come to the throne Vinh Trang pagoda was built by Mr. and Mrs. Bui Cong Dat come in XIX century. Vinh Trang Pagoda is an architectural monument standing in the third row for all types of land temple south part. Then boarding the sampan and cruising around four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands.
Stop over at Unicorn Island, visitors walk on village paths to contemplate local people’s houses, orchards, enjoying the seasonal tropical fruits and Vietnamese traditional music(Đàn Ca Tài Tử – A folk art form from Southern Vietnam accredited by UNESCO in 2013 as Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity). Slowly crossing a workshop where coconut candies are produced; visit the local family business & bee-keeping farm, enjoy honey tea and coconut candy at the workshop.
Before heading to lunch, taking a ride on a hand-rowing sampan and cruising through a small creek with beautiful overhanging coconut trees. Lunch is served at a local restaurant by the river.
The afternoon is time for cycling around the village or relaxing on hammocks to enjoy the cool breeze for those do not want to join on the cycling trip.
Around 15:00 pm boarding a motorboat and heading back to Ben Tre, depart to Can Tho and overnight at the hotel in here. (homestay with dinner can be arranged on request).
Option 1: Stay in a hotel in Can Tho
Check into your hotel on arrival at Can Tho. Free to explore the city on your own in the evening. Overnight at your chosen.
Option 2: Homestay (D)
Check into your riverside cottage. Enjoy an evening of traditional folk music with your neighbors. Dinner is served by localhost.
Day 2: Can Tho – Cai Rang floating market – Ho Chi Minh city.
Have an early breakfast at the hotel/homestay, then being at a wharf to board a motorboat for sightseeing the Cai Rang Floating Market which is the biggest and most colorful floating market in the Mekong Delta’s region where hundreds of boats, ships packed with fruits, vegetables, plants, and foods…line along the river and are ready for trading. After the Cai Rang market, continuing cruising through small creeks to a local orchard and enjoying tropical seasonal fruits.
Break for lunch before returning to Ho Chi Minh City.
Arrive back Ho Chi Minh city around 17 pm. Finish the Mekong Delta 2 days 1 night tour: My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho.
Things should prepare:
- Mosquito repellent.
- Comfortable shoes as the tour will involve quite a bit of walking.
Tour Price Includes:
- A/c bus/van, transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- Boat trips, rowing boat, and bicycle in Mekong Delta
- Experience English-speaking guide
- All entrance fees
For Standard group:
+ 01 lunch & 01 breakfast, traditional music, fruits, honey tea.
- Hotel 2* (twin/double share): Hau Giang 2, An An…
- The homestay will be included with dinner
For the Premier group:
+ 02 lunches & 01 breakfast, traditional music, fruits, honey tea.
- Hotel 3* (twin/double share): Anh Dao, Hau Giang, Tay Do…
- The homestay will be included with dinner.
* Note: please contact directly with us via our email at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to update your hotel standard. We will inform to you an extra fee when you update to a higher one.
Tour Price Excludes:
- Single Supplement: US$ 15/person/single room in 3 stars in the Premier group; US$ 5/person/standard single room in a standard group.
- Travel insurance
- Tip (no mandatory), personal expenses.
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusion.
• Children will be counted from age 4 – 11 years old.
• Children under 4 years old: Free of charge for 1st child.
• A maximum of 2 children accompanied by 2 adults.
Cancellation policy for full charged Tours:
• Less than 48 hours before the departure time of your trip or in the event of a no-show from the beginning of your trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit/full payment.