My Son temples were built from the 4th century under the reign of king Bhadravaman, until late 13th century, and early 14th century under the reign of King Jaya Simhavaman III (Che Man). My Son used to be a group of more than 70 temple-towers. Each temple has a typical architecture which reflects a historical stage of the Champa kingdoms. Most of the architecture and sculptures were influenced by Indian culture. Most of the temples point to the East, the sun direction. Champa people thought that the East was the place where the Gods lived.
8:00 – 8:30: our guide pick you up at your hotel and depart to My Son Holy Land – the World Cultural Heritage.
10.30: Arrive at My Son and we’ll have 2 hours to discover the site by walking throughout the landscape, learning histories with our local English speaking guide, enjoying the Champa’s traditional performances.
12.30: Get back to the van and move to a local house to learn how to make ricepaper, you will enjoy your own hand-making product later on!
13.00: Back to the van and have lunch at another local house. Relax with cold herbal tea, nice foods and fresh air.
14.00: Take a boat trip to Hoi An with nice and cool breeze on boarding, beautiful river scenery on the biggest river in the Central of Vietnam named as Thu Bon River.
15.00: Arrive at Hoi An, we will drop you at your hotel. Tour ends!
- Boat trip
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees: My Son Holy land, craft village of Thanh Ha pottery and Kim Bong
- Gratuities and personal expenses.
Surcharge extra 30% during Tet Holidays (23nd January to 29th January 2019).
PRICE FOR CHILDREN:
- From 1 – 4 years old: free of charge. Parents pay for ticket (if any)
- From 5 – 9 years: charged 50% ticket
- From 10 years old: charged as adults ticket
Cancellation policy for full charged tours:
• Less than 72 hours before the departure time of your trip or in the event of a no-show from the beginning of your trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit/full payment.