Not only will you learn some fun and interesting facts about each the place but also our local guide will tell you things only a true native of Saigon knows.
By joining this 4-hour adventure, you will be taken by our tour guide to see the most famous sights of the city on the back of the motorbike. You will see the streets and learn history from the local views. Everywhere you come, there are rolling food carts and vendors selling wares spread out on the sidewalk.
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Central Post Office
- Opera House
- City Hall
- Walking Street
- War Remnants Museum
- Reunification Palace (from outside)
- Ben Thanh market or local market.
- Jade Emperor Pagoda.
- Thich Quang Duc Monument.
Our tour guide will come to your hotel (if it located in the center) to pick up at 8:00 Am for the morning tour or 1 Pm for the afternoon tour. Then we get on our motorbike and head to Jade Emperor Pagoda where are worshipping the King of Heaven. After 30 minutes visit inside with our tour guide to get all of the information, we will get on scooter (it takes 20 minutes) and move to War Remnants Museum for a visit around 40 minutes inside War Museum (a great place with lots of emotions you will feel it through stories and historical facts).
A quick look at Reunification Palace (we can stop for your pictures and historical information). Our next stop will be Notre-Dame Cathedral and Saigon Central Post Office for a 40-minute visit inside.
Our next stop will be Ben Thanh Market. On the way to get there, you will have an opportunity to see Saigon Opera House, Nguyen Hue Walking Street, City Hall and hundreds of scooters are parallel moving around you of course. Finally, we will visit Thich Quang Duc Monument (a mysterious story waiting for you told by our tour guide).
- Entrance tickets
- Free pick up and drop off (Only hotels in District 1 and District 3). Extra from US$3 – US$5 For other districts
- Motorbike, fuel
- English speaking tour guide
- A bottle water
- Rain poncho (if needed)
- High quality helmet
- Travel insurance
- Tip (no mandatory), personal expenses.
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusion.
Surcharge extra 30% during Tet Holidays (23nd January to 29th January 2019).
- Children will be counted from age 3 – 13 years old: 75% of the price. Over 13 years old guest, 100% of the price.
- Children under 3 years old: Free of charge for 1st child.
- A maximum of 2 children accompanied by 2 adults.
Cancellation policy for full charged tours:
• Less than 72 hours before the departure time of your trip or in the event of a no-show from the beginning of your trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit/full payment.