Sapa is one of the most famous destination in the North of Vietnam, with the mountains’s imposing beauty of the North-West combines with colorful multi culture of ethnic minorities in here. The tourists participate Sapa tours certainly not only are impressed by the natural beauty and diversity of culture but also are impressed enjoy specific food.
- Trek through small trails with spectacular scenery of Sapa.
- Visit some ethnic villages of Cat Cat, Lao Chai, Ta Van, Su Pan…
- Trek and enjoy breathtaking scenery of the mountainous area.
- Spend the night in homestay and have a funny time with local people.
- Witness the bustling market of different and colorful ethnic minorities.
- Visit tribal villages and meet local people from ethnic minorities such as H’mông, Giay, Red Dao…
20:30 – 21:00 Pick-up at the hotel and transfer to railway station for a night train to Sapa (schedule 21:50 – 06:30 Am next day).
Day 1: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van – (B, L, D)
A local tour guide will meet you by welcome board, pick up at Lao Cai station transfer to Sapa for breakfast and check-in hotel (if available). Then star to trek for 12 km to visit Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai villages of the H’mong minority. After lunch at a local family in Lao Chai or in a drinking shop nearby the river bank, we keep on hiking to Ta Van village of the Dzay where we stay overnight in a local family or hotel (optional). You have opportunity to experience their daily activities.
Day 2: Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Sapa – (B,L)
Enjoy your breakfast before start with 08 km trekking to visit 2 villages of the Red Dzao, the H’mong (Giang Ta Chai & Su Pan). Visit a beautiful waterfall and rattan bridge. Enjoy landscapes… through bamboo forest on the way to the main road to get the Car to return to Sapa by bus. Free at your own program until 17:00.
Overnight at the A/C soft sleeper cabin to Hanoi (schedule: 21:00 – 05:00 Am next day). Finish Sapa Trekking Tours 3 Nights 2 Days.
Please contact directly with us via our email at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to update your hotel standard. We will inform to you an extra fee for the higher one.
- Tour price request minimum 2 people per booking (otherwise surcharge from 90 USD or kindly inquiry for further information). Furthermore, please contact with us to get the BEST DEAL when you have a bigger group.
- All rates are in US$ per person.
- Because of the different in customs and habits of the ethnic minorities with travelers, so the tourist need to consult and follow tour guide to avoid taboo of the people here.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
Thing to bring:
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March.
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sunglasses, sun-cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
Tour Price Includes:
- A return train tickets from Ha Noi – Lao Cai.
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
- Local English speaking guide
- All entrance fee as mentioned
- 01 mineral water/per day/1 person
- Transportation by A/C vehicle
Tour Price Excludes:
- Single supplement
- Early check-in and late check-out surcharges at accommodations
- International & domestic flight ticket
- Visa arrangement
- Drinks, travel insurance, other meals
- Tips & personal expenses.
- Public Holidays surcharges: Hung Kings Commemoration Day, International Labor Day, National Day, Reunification Day, New Year.
- Other services not mentioned above
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (4-9 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 9 years is adult’s rate.
- A couple travel with 2 children. The 2nd Child will be charge 100% adults ticket.
- If you cancel your booking, your deposit will not be refunded.
- More than 45 days prior to your departure day: deposit is forfeited.
- Between 10 and 44 days prior : 50% of the tour price is charged.
- Less than 10 days prior or if you are a “no-show” from the beginning of your trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit and 100% of tour price is charged.
- The refund by bank transfer shall be done within 07 working days. Also, you need to pay transaction fees.