The best designed tour for international students to visit the South of Vietnam with a GROUP and in short PERIOD but much VALUED as you will:
- Visit Cu Chi underground tunnels – historical sites and another attractive point in Ho Chi Minh city.
- Immersed yourself in a peaceful setting on a rowing boat trip and witness a busiest of trading time on the floating market in Mekong Delta.
- Cycling through a rice field or wandering around local family business and see their daily activates.
- Learning, practicing and enjoying the local food.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city and arrival.
Upon arrival at Tan San Nhat Airport, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. Stay overnight at the hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City – Cu Chi Tunnels (B/L/D).
In the morning, take a visit to the Independence Palace, which was the former residence of the President of South Vietnam until the end of the war in April 1975. Continue seeing the beautiful structures from the French Colonial times such as the historic Central Post Office and the Notre Dame Cathedral. Followed by the remarkable site of the War Remnants Museum which has a vast display of the both the Indochina wars. Break time for lunch at a local restaurant and take the afternoon trip to Cu Chi tunnels – considered a significant region for its crucial role in the American War in Vietnam. The network of over 220km of tunnels became legendary when they played a vital role in the War. Afterward, enjoy dinner before going back to the hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 3: Mekong Delta tour, visit My Tho – Ben Tre (B/L/D).
After your breakfast, enjoy the scenic journey along the National Highway bordered by green rice fields. On arrival in My Tho, visit the Vinh Trang Pagoda then take a leisurely boat ride along the river to experience overlooking floating houses where fishes are farmed beneath the house and watching the Rach Mieu bridge.
Proceed towards Unicorn islet where you will have lunch in the orchard garden walk-on village paths to contemplate local people’s houses, orchards, enjoying the seasonal tropical fruits and Vietnamese traditional music.
Slowly crossing a workshop where coconut candies are produced; visit the local family business & bee-keeping farm, enjoy honey tea and coconut candy at the workshop.
Before heading to lunch, taking a ride on a hand-rowing sampan and cruising through a small creek with beautiful overhanging coconut trees. Lunch is served at a local restaurant by the river.
The afternoon is time for cycling around the village or relaxing on hammocks to enjoy the cool breeze for those do not want to join in the cycling trip.
Around 15:00 Pm boarding a motorboat and heading back to Ben Tre, depart to Can Tho City and overnight at the hotel in here.
Day 4: Mekong Delta tour, Can Tho – Ho Chi Minh (B/L/D).
Have an early breakfast at the hotel, then being at a wharf to board a motorboat for sightseeing the Cai Rang Floating Market which is the biggest and most colorful floating market in the Mekong Delta’s region where hundreds of boats, ships packed with fruits, vegetables, plants, and foods…line along the river and are ready for trading. After the Cai Rang market, continuing cruising through small creeks to a local orchard and enjoying tropical seasonal fruits.
Break for lunch before returning to Ho Chi Minh City overnight in this city.
Day 5: Ho Chi Minh city – departure (B/L).
After breakfast at the hotel, you will join a cooking class before moving to the airport for departure. End of the Student special package tour to South of Vietnam.
- The itinerary can be changed due to your departure time, operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
Please contact directly with us via our email at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to update your hotel standard. We will inform to you an extra fee for updating.
Tour Price Includes
- A/c private car/van transfer from/to Tan San Nhat airport to/from the hotel in HCMC
- Escorted English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees, boat trips.a
- Meals as indicated in the program (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- Accommodation at 3(*) hotels, based on 2 guests sharing a twin/double room.
Tour Price Excludes:
- International flights to/from HCMC
- Vietnamese entry visa
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program.
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- If you cancel your booking, your deposit will not be refunded.
- More than 45 days prior to your departure day: deposit is forfeited.
- Between 10 and 44 days prior : 50% of the tour price is charged.
- Less than 10 days prior or if you are a “no-show” from the beginning of your trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit and 100% of tour price is charged.
- The refund by bank transfer shall be done within 07 working days. Also, you need to pay transaction fees.