- Transferring by air-conditioned shuttle bus between Hanoi and Halong Bay including hotel pickup and drop off.
- Enjoying 4-star amenities Cruise on Halong Bay, a UNESCO listed World Heritage
- Passing by Halong bay.
- Swimming in Titov island on 1st day.
- KAYAKING and Swimming in the area of Trong cave in 2nd day.
- Enjoying more time exploring Ho Dong Tien area.
- Visiting Pearl Farm Village.
- Cruising among the thousands of limestone islands in Halong Bay and visit the most beautiful cave in the Bay, SỬNG SỐT (SURPRISING) CAVES.
- Shooting photos from sightseeing deck or aboard your kayak as your tour
- Engaging the cooking demonstration of Vietnamese traditional cuisine or early TAICHI CLASS.
- Witnessing spectacular sunsets and delightful dawns over the Bay.
- Joining sunset party and other activities on Cruise.
DAY 1 : HANOI – HALONG BAY– TITOV ISLAND – OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE ( L – D )
07:30 Our shuttle bus with tour guide will pick you up at your hotels
(Note: This pick-up is just applied for those who use our shuttle bus service)
10:30 Stopover in Hai Duong City where you can experience our hand-made Vietnamese handicraft products.
12:30 Arrive in Tuan Chau Marina Pier (Tuan Chau Island). Followed by activities such as: boarding Luxury Flamingo Cruise for departure, Welcome drink will be served and cruise briefing, safety instructions, check-in cabins by Cruise Manager
13:30 Great lunch is served while cruising passing by islets.
15:00 Kayaking around Pearl farm village, visit Titop Island. Free choice of activities such as sunbathing, swimming and conquering the peak of the biggest island in Halong and taking panoramic photos of Halong bay in the afternoon.
17:30 Happy Hour. Buy 2 beverage get 1 for free.
18.00 Cooking Class. Our Chef will demonstrate the preparation of a particular Vietnamese cuisine in the dining room. Our guide will let you know what item will be prepared and will explain the process during the demonstration. Duration about 20 – 30 minutes.
18:30 Enjoy Sunset Party with fruits and tea.
19:30 Under the magnificent night sky, our luxury set menu dinner is served with variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods.
21:00 Joining the squid fishing on boat with our crews and can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef or laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar.
Overnight on Luxury Flamingo Cruise.
DAY 2: HALONG BAY – KAYAKING – VISITING PEARL FARM– HALONG BAY ( B – L – D )
06.30 Enjoy Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck (duration about 20 minutes).
07.00 Coffee, tea and breakfast served in the dining room.
08.15 Transfer by tender to our day boat.
09.15 Set sail for the Kayaking at Trong cave. Join .There will also be time for relaxing on board and swimming while here.
10.30 Back on board, set sail for the Pearl Farm Village, and visit Pearl Factory.
12.00 Lunch is served.
16.00 Return to the main boat and free time for spa, massage and sightseeing till dinner.
17.45 Enjoy Sunset party on the Top deck with Happy Hour (buy 02 drinks get 01 more free).
19.30 Dinner is served.
21.00 Squid fishing / Movie show. Overnight on Luxury Flamingo Cruises.
DAY 3: HALONG – SURPRISING CAVE– HANOI ( B – L )
06:15 Tai Chi class on the Sun-Deck.
07:15 Have light breakfast with Coffee, tea, and bakeries on board.
07:45 Arrive at the Surprising cave, the biggest cave in Ha Long Bay with 10,000 square meters, when you visit the cave like our Vietnamese house with three chambers as lobby, dining room and bedroom with most beautiful stalagmites and stalactites. We will tour the cave for about 60 minutes.
09:00 Upon return to the boat you will have time to freshen up and finish packing. When checking out please remove all of your belongings from the cabins, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabins.
10:00 Relaxing on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier
10.45 Brunch is served.
After brunch, Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
11:45 Disembark at Marina coffee – Gate 26 in Tuan Chau New Marina.
***End of services***
- Surcharge USD 30/ Person for check-in on Lunar new year, Christmas’s Eve, New Year’s Eve.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are subject to nonrefundable.
- In-advance register is required with name, passport, nationality, gender, and visa for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- For safety: First aid kit is available at the Reception desk; Life jackets are in the drawer under your bed; No smoking in restaurant and cabin; Be aware of long jelly fish (seasonal)
- This itinerary is subject to change without prior notice. Please get final confirmation from our sales staff before your departure. Rates are subjected to changed without prior notice
Promotion might apply, inclusions and exclusions might change – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
Tour Price Includes:
- Full furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- English Speaking Guide
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- All meals on board (02 breakfast, 02 lunches, 02 dinners)
- Cooking demonstration
- Tai Chi Session
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- Fruits and local green tea
- 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms daily
On board insurance
Tour Price Excludes:
- Round trip transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- VAT tax
- Personal expenses
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates, sharing bed with parents.
- 100% adult ticket will be charged for 2nd child
Cancellation policy for deposited Tours:
• If you cancel your booking, your deposit will not be refunded
• If you are a “no-show” from the beginning of your trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit/full payment.
Cancellation policy for full charged Tours:
• Up to 24 hours before the departure time of your trip: full refund.
• Less than 24 hours before the departure time of your trip or in the event of a no-show: no refund.
• The refund by bank transfer shall be done within 07 working days. Also, you need to pay transaction fees.