Located in the Truong Son mountain range 25 km at an altitude of 1487m, its temperate climate, unspoiled forest, and spectacular views over the city of Da Nang’s awe-inspiring bay and the Lao mountain range made Ba Na a past popular place to retreat for the French long ago. Ba Na Hills – the double Guinness World record breaking cable car, honoured as both the longest and highest non-stop system in operation. However you will experience the cable car ride up to the hills. Upon arrival you will visit to the Fantasy Park, is a family entertainment complex.
08:00: Pick up guest at hotel, departure to Ba Na hills.
09:00: Arrive at the cable car station. Sitting in the cabin, in mid air, looking upon the endless tree lone of the forest. Experiencing the pristine ecological system of the Ba Na mountain will leave you a sense of unforeseeable discovery.
09:30 : Visit the Le Jardin, old wineries (excluded expenses) – remains of French Villas and Linh Ung pagoda with 27m high Buddha statue. Leave Le Jardin for the second cable car station
11:30: Have lunch at restaurant. Freely.
12:00-14:00: Visit and play game at the Fantasy Park – the third largest indoor amusement park in the world (only some free games depending on Ba Na policy). Conquer the Peak of Chua mountain at the height og 1,487m. Leave Peak of Chua mountain, passing by Suspension Bridge.
14:00: Return to cable car station at the foot of Ba Na mountain. Back to Da Nang.
15:00- 15:30: Send- off guest to the hotel.
Tour Price Includes:
- New private & air-conditioned vehicle: 16 – 29 – 30 – 35 – 45 seats
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places mentioned in itineraries
- Bana Hills ticket, 01 lunch
- English-speaking guide
- 02 mineral bottles/pax/day
Tour Price Excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Tip (no mandatory), personal expenses.
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusion
• Children under 1 meter tall: Free
• Children over 1 meter tall: same as adult rate.
• A maximum of 2 children accompanied by 2 adults.
Cancellation policy for full charged Tours:
• Less than 48 hours before the departure time of your trip or in the event of a no-show from the beginning of your trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit/full payment.