The Mekong Delta in southern Vietnam is criss-crossed with a network of smaller rivers and canals, islands. It’s a home to floating markets and villages surrounded by rice paddies. This tour brings you to visit the most busiest floating market – Cai Be, you will:
- Visit the market by boat when you get here.
- Discover the network of small villages to visit the orchards and fruit plantation
- Watch a live performance of the region’s folk music by the courteous local villagers
- Cycle around the town’s rural landscape
6:00 AM – 6:30 AM: gather at Viet Dream Travel or pick up at your hotel in District 1, Ho Chi Minh city. Depart for Cai Be by car/van via Trung Luong Expressway overlooking the flat rice fields.
Arrival to Cai Be around 9:00 AM, you will be transferred by motor boat to visit the Cai Be floating market where many local people living, trading fruit and many other commodities on board their vessels. Then you will visit a small family business to see how coconut candy and crispy rice popcorn are made. Wandering small villages to visit the orchard and fruit plantation, accompanied by traditional southern Vietnamese folk music.
Afterwards, rowing through a series of small canals to experience the charm of the Upper Mekong Delta. Arrive in Tan Phong Island, the green pearl where you can enjoy yourself in the nature. Lunch is served by fresh river food in the heart of the garden, it’s time for you to learn how to prepare Vietnamese dishes with local chef. Afther that, you have free time to relax in the hammocks or cycle around the village path through orchards and bonsai garden, meet the local islanders to learn more about the local daily life in the Mekong delta before boarding back to Cai Be.
Around 15:00 PM: meet your bus for the trip back to Ho Chi Minh City. Finish around 18:00 in Ho Chi Minh City Center.
Pick up and drop off at hotels located at: Bui Vien, Pham Ngu Lao, De Tham, Le Thanh Ton, Ly Tu Trong, Dong Khoi, Nguyen Hue, Truong Dinh, Bui Thi Xuan, Thai Van Lung, Thi Sach. Plz take note that: For the centrally located hotels in Dist 1 where we can not pick up and transfer because of the traffic rules, please contact us for support or come to our office for your trip. In more detail, we are not allowed to pick up at Nguyen Trai Street, Nguyen Thi Nghia Street.
Tour Price Includes:
- A/c bus/van, transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- Boat trips, rowing boat, and bicycle in Mekong Delta
- Experience English-speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- 01 lunch and 01 water bottle/pax, fruit.
Tour Price Excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses & tips
- Other services not mentioned in the tour price
• Children will be counted from age 4 – 11 years old.
• Children under 4 years old: Free of charge for 1st child.
• A maximum of 2 children accompanied by 2 adults.
Cancellation policy for full charged Tours:
• Less than 48 hours before the departure time of your trip or in the event of a no-show from the beginning of your trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit/full payment.