Within sight of Ho Chi Minh City, the Cu Chi-Ben Duoc Tunnels and Hóc Môn Agricultural Wholesale Market are both a good combination half-day tour for those who love to seek deep not only into Vietnamese’s current busy lives but also a search back far into the past.
- Sample delicious Vietnamese tropical fruits just like the locals do — in the market.
- Stroll through tight walkways and bustling atmosphere of Hoc Mon wholesale market.
- Learn more about Vietnam’s unique food culture.
- Wiggle through some of the narrow passageways in Cu Chi tunnel.
- If that’s not enough wartime nostalgia, you can even fire a variety of automatic weapons (Bullets cost excludes)
7:40AM gathering at Viet Dream Travel office (112 Bui Vien, district 1, Ho Chi Minh city). Free pick up for hotel’s location on main street: De Tham St, Bui Vien St, Pham Ngu Lao St, Le Thanh Ton St, Bui Thi Xuan St, Pham Hong Thai St, Thu Khoa Huan St, Nguyen An Ninh St, Cong Quynh St, Ly Tu Trong ..Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh city.
Start your journey to Hóc Môn Agriculture Wholesale Market – the largest agricultural products supplier in the city, accounting for 50-55% of the total demand. Authority has unveiled a plan to develop these wholesale markets into destinations for not only product buyers but also tourists.
Afterward, you will visit Cu Chi Tunnels, this is one of the greatest works constructed by Vietnamese people as a place to live and hide from being attacked during wars.
Leave Cu Chi tunnels and arrive back Sai Gon around 14:30 Pm.
Viet Dream Travel is offering 2 trips to the tunnels every day:
- The morning trip departs 7:30 Am – 14:30 Pm
- The afternoon trip departs at 12:45 Pm – 19:00 Pm
- Local English speaking guide
- A/C transportation
- Entrance tickets
- Tropical fruits
- Soft lunch with a sandwich
- Mineral water (1 bottle/pax/day).
- Travel insurance
- Tip (no mandatory), personal expenses, shooting fee.
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusion
• Children will be counted from age 4 – 11 years old.
• Children under 4 years old: Free of charge for 1st child.
• A maximum of 2 children accompanied by 2 adults.
Cancellation policy for full charged Tours:
• Less than 48 hours before the departure time of your trip or in the event of a no-show from the beginning of your trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit/full payment.