Marble Mountain – Son Tra peninsula – Champa Sculpture Art Visit – Han Market
09:00 – 09:30 Pick up at hotel, star visit Da Nang. First, you’ll be transferred to Ngu Hanh Son (Marble Mountain), you’ll discover the stunning natural caves, enjoy the beautiful view from the from the top of the mountain, visit the mysterious pagodas and the sculpturing village.
10:30 Drive along Hoang Sa – Truong Sa street to Son Tra peninsula, you’ll pass and enjoy sea bath on My Khe Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches Forbes magazine’s voted. Then, you’ll visit Linh Ung pogada with the highest Lady Buddha statue in Vietnam (67 meters height, approximately 30 stories).
12h00: Have lunch at local restaurant
13h00: You’ll pay a visit to the Champa Sculpture Art Visit, which shows the most complete collection of rare and valuable items of the famous Cham culture.
14h00: Visit and Han market, one of the city’s major traditional markets and among its most-visited attractions for both domestic and foreign visitors. This market is well-known for its live and fresh seafood, as well as its fresh fruits and vegetables, and local specialities.
14h30: Return your hotel. End of services.
Tour Price Includes:
- A two ways pick up and drop off
- All the entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Lunch with local dishes
Tour Price Excludes:
Surcharge extra 30% during Tet Holidays.
- Travel insurance
- Tip (no mandatory), personal expenses.
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusion
- Personal expense services not mentioned above (such as Elevator to the top)
PRICE FOR CHILDREN:
- From 1 – 4 years old: free of charge. Parents pay for ticket (if any)
- From 5 – 9 years: charged 50% ticket
- From 10 years old: charged as adults ticket
- A maximum of 2 children accompanied by 2 adults.
Cancellation policy for full charged Tours:
• Less than 48 hours before the departure time of your trip or in the event of a no-show from the beginning of your trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit/full payment.