MARBLE MOUNTAINS – AM PHU CAVE – MONKEY MOUNTAINS
7.30 – 8.00 a.m, we’ll pick you up at hotel and tranfer to Da Nang city (around 30km).
8.30 a.m: Arrive in Marble Mountains and stop for a walk along the site to see local factories of stone sculptures – the most impressive handicrafts village in Da Nang.
9.00-10.30: check in the Marble Mountain by climbing up to the top (elevator is optional). Here we will see beautiful pagodas which were built from 19th century by the last dynasty of Viet Nam monarchy, visit Huyền Không and Tàng Chơn caves.
10.30-11.00: Keep going to see the biggest fascinated cave named as Âm Phủ. You will learn interesting philosophies of Buddhism and take photos with amazing natural creation.
11.00: Have lunch at the local restaurant with local and authentic Vietnamese cuisines.
11.45: Our van will transfer you to the next stop – Monkey Mountain. A giant statue Lady Buddha with beautiful background such as mountains and huge garden of bonsai would draw your attention. You will definitely get lost in the garden of heaven with gripping stories when gently walking and enjoy a fresh breeze.
13:00: Tour ends and we will head back to your hotel.
Tour Price Includes:
- A two ways pick up and drop off ( 90km round trip in distance)
- The entrance fees of Marble mountains + Am Phu Cave
- English speaking guide
- Lunch with local dishes
- A bottle of water
Tour Price Excludes:
Surcharge extra 30% during Tet Holidays.
- Travel insurance
- Tip (no mandatory), personal expenses.
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusion
- Personal expense services not mentioned above (such as Elevator to the top)
PRICE FOR CHILDREN:
- From 1 – 4 years old: free of charge. Parents pay for ticket (if any)
- From 5 – 9 years: charged 50% ticket
- From 10 years old: charged as adults ticket
- A maximum of 2 children accompanied by 2 adults.
Cancellation policy for full charged Tours:
• Less than 48 hours before the departure time of your trip or in the event of a no-show from the beginning of your trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit/full payment.