Ideal for the first-time visitor to Halong Bay, the Bhaya Classic is the best Halong Bay cruise which visits the Surprise Cave, the bay’s largest and most impressive, as well as hidden gems away from the crowds, like Trinh Nu Beach, exclusively maintained by Bhaya Cruises, on 1 and 2-night itineraries.
DAY 1: HANOI – HA LONG BAY (L/D)
12:30 Boarding Bhaya Cruise and checking in your cabin before heading to the restaurant for a safety briefing. Enjoy the welcome drink while meeting the Cruise Manager and the crew team at the restaurant.
13:00 Enjoy lunch as the boat cruises towards the southeast of Halong Bay, passing Fighting-Cock Islet, Titop Islet, and Human head Islet.
15:00 Kayak around the Trinh Nu area or visit Trinh Nu Cave – one of the finest sunlight-filled caves in Halong Bay covering an area of 2,000m2 with stunning stalactites and stalagmites.
17:00 Return to the boat and freshen up for the evening’s activities. Bar opens for a Happy Hour promotion on a selection of drinks.
17:30 Join the exciting cooking or fruit carving demonstration on the sundeck (or in the restaurant, depending on the weather). Don’t miss out on the stunning view of the sunset over the enchanting Halong Bay from the sundeck of the boat.
19:00 Savor the delicious dinner in the restaurant.
21:00 Free time to enjoy a drink at the bar or stargaze on the sundeck. Or enjoy the squid fishing program after dinner on the first deck.
Retire to your cabin for a good night’s sleep.
DAY 2: HA LONG BAY – HANOI (B/Br)
06:15 Rejuvenate the body and mind with a refreshing Tai Chi lesson during sunrise on the sundeck as complimentary tea and coffee are served.
06:50 A light breakfast is served in the restaurant. The boat cruises towards the center of Halong Bay.
07:20 Avoid the morning crowd and explore Sung Sot Cave, the largest cave inside Halong Bay with 10,000 square meters of space that holds thousands of stalactites and stalagmites and is threaded by a 500-meter paved passageway.
08:20 Return to the boat and enjoy the brunch served in the restaurant.
09:00 The boat heads back to the pier. Time to pack your luggage and get ready to check out. Enjoy the scenery as the boat cruises back to the port.
10:30 Disembark from the boat at Tuan Chau International Marina.
Goodbye and see you again!
*Excursions are subject to change without prior notice due to weather and operating conditions at sea.
- Inclement weather, tide levels, and operating conditions at sea may force changes in the cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursion, in particular, may be canceled or relocated to another area due to rough weather.
- The cruise offers fusion cuisine: international, seafood, and Vietnamese. Please advise our reservation team at least one (01) week ahead of departure about any specific food preference, dietary, or food allergies.
- Port authority insists on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in, a valid passport is required. Port authorities may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.
- Free Wifi available on the terrace deck, but note that the internet signal at sea suffers frequent interruption.
- Let’s join Bhaya Cruises to protect the environment and say NO to plastic waste. Bhaya Cruises offers free filtered water in the restaurant area, where guests can refill their personal water bottles during the journey. Amenity kits (toothbrushes and cotton swabs) are available in the reception area. We encourage passengers to prepare their own personal belongings when traveling.
Tour Price Includes:
- Welcome drink
- Air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- Excursions* as indicated in the program
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Use of kayak
- 01 Breakfast, 01 Lunch, 01 Dinner, 01 Brunch
- Onboard insurance, tax, and service charge
Tour Price Excludes:
- Surcharge 70% of single cabin or solo traveler.
- Visa, airfares, transportation to/from Halong Bay.
- Beverages, spa, and personal expenses.
- All other services not clearly mentioned in the inclusion list.
• Children will be counted from age 4 – 11 years old: 75% of adult fare.
• Children under 4 years old: Free of charge for 1st child.
• A maximum of 2 children accompanied by 2 adults.
Cancellation policy for full charged Tours:
- Payments may be made by cash, bank transfer, credit card or Paypal.
- Cancellations become effective only once the Bhaya Cruises Sales Office receives notification of cancellation in writing.
- The cancellation policy shall be applied strictly following the Rate Condition noted during the booking confirmation process.
- Otherwise, booking policy is indicated in the following link: https://www.bhayacruises.com/booking-conditions