Ha Long Bay is a magnificent destination of nature created by nature for Vietnam, with the beauty of a natural wonder of the world recognized by UNESCO. With beauty from the 2000 limestone islands on the surface The blue sea and the world of colorful grotto caves always make anyone come to visit the dragon for two days go from one emotion to the other. Especially when you explore Ha Long Bay 2 days on luxury HaLong Sapphire cruise you will have moments of enjoying international standard service 4 * the beauty of wonders, delicious food, quality services. The high altitude and wonderful scenery will give you a memorable Ha Long bay 2 days 1 night cruise trip.
Launch in 2015, HaLong Sapphire Cruise was designed by the industrial ship designing institute and was inspected by the local Marine Registration Authority and Certified.
Ha Long Sapphire Cruise was built to meet seafaring standards. The Vietnamese Marine Authorities certify all materials and equipment used in the construction from the steel, electrical cables, and generators. The cruise is fitted with professional marine safety equipment such as VHF radio, GPS plotting, two-way radios, water ingress alarm system, anti-sinking pump system, fire alarm system, and fire extinguishers.
Ha Long Sapphire Cruise features state of the art designed in luxury and safety, boasting 21 spacious private cabins with fully equipped bathrooms and luxury amenities.
DAY 1: HANOI – HAI PHONG – LAN HA BAY (Lunch/ Dinner)
08:45 – 09:15 Your transfer vehicle will collect you from your hotel in Hanoi and convey you to Hai Phong around 11:30.
12:00 You will be taken on our tender from the wharf and make your way out onto the bay to board our luxurious craft, Sapphire Cruise. You will be welcome aboard and greeted with a complimentary drink. Our crew will conduct a compulsory safety procedures session and then you are free to check into your cabin and freshen up. Take some time to have a look around the vessel or watch the magical landscape go by.
13:15 A special lunch of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites will be served. We set sail for Lan Ha Bay passing to Da Chong islet where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago.
15:00 When lunch is about to finish, it is just nice that the Cruise complete its entry through Cua Van area to Lan Ha Bay (as part of Ha Long Bay). The area is surrounding of a lot extraordinary limestone karst landscapes. Guests can start their journey to explore the Lan Ha Bay by Kayaking and swimming in the crystal water of the bay.
17:00 Back to main boat, and cruising to a place for staying overnight
17:30 Join the sunset party on the sundeck in warm and romantic atmosphere, making friends with other members in the group, enjoy fresh local fruit, listening soft, light music.
19:15 Relish special Dinner in restaurant.
20:45 – 00:00 Your free time to relax with an exotic cocktail or whatever takes your fancy. Our bar has a wide range of wines, beers and liquors and is always a welcome sight for guests after a day on Bay. Order a Spa service or take any activities on boat cruise such as watching documentary movies, squid ﬁshing or simply relax on our rooftop deck under the cover of a star ﬁlled sky.
DAY 2: DARK & BRIGHT CAVE – HA LONG BAY – HANOI (Light Breakfast/Brunch)
06:30 The nicest time of the day on Lan Ha Bay is the morning. Head to the upper deck to participate in our daily Tai Chi sessions. Relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee or juice anywhere you wish on the boat and watch the never ending miraculous scenery unfold before you.
07:00 Light breakfast will be served in our restaurant (pastries, tea, coffee).
7:45 – 9:00 Enjoy the last stage of your trip to Dark & Bright cave and islets by local rowing boats which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage. Back to our main board afterwards.
09:30 Check out of your cabin as we draw closer to the mainland.
10:15 Cooking class opened right on the Cruise, you will be guided how to prepare and make spring rolls.
10:45 Enjoy your brunch on boat.
11:45 You will board our tender and head back to the wharf where you will be met by your return trip vehicle to transfer you to Hanoi.
12:10-12:30 Get on the bus and get back to Hanoi.
15:00 Arrive at your hotel in the Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) day prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Tourists should bring sneakers, lotion, shadow glasses, swimsuits, hats throughout the cruise Halong bay Tours package to ensure your health. Special visitors should be followed the tour guide’s arrangement and rules of landscape.
Tour Price Includes:
- Transfer to and from Ha Long Bay by big coach
- Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues.
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- Accommodation in a luxurious air-conditioned ensuite cabin, including a private bathtub. Private balcony with sea view
- In house English-speaking guide
- All meals.
- All activities outlined above, including swimming, kayaking, cooking and night squid fishing.
- A bottle of wine is included when you stay in the Suite Rooms.
Tour Price Excludes:
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty spa and massage services
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned mentioned
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates, sharing bed with parents.
- 100% adult ticket will be charged for 2nd child
Cancellation policy for full charged Tours:
• Less than 72 hours before the departure time of your trip or in the event of a no-show from the beginning of your trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit/full payment.