Halong Bay is a destination that anyone in their life desires to come once to experience a fascinating island mosaic world on the surface of the blue sea with many of the most bizarre shapes in Vietnam. By visiting 3 days in Ha Long Bay you will have great moments of experience when participating in activities on Beaches such as kayaking, bayside, sea sports or overnight on the sea enjoy romantic flavors while watching the sunset and dawn on the blue sea, explore the world of colorful shimmering caves. Especially when you join the 3 days Halong cruise on Silversea cruise you have the opportunity to discover the beauty of water paradise in the world and enjoy the high standard services 4 * Of the international, all will give you a trip can not be better when coming to Ha Long 3 days 2 nights tour.
Launch in 2015, Silversea Cruise was designed by the industrial ship designing institute and was inspected by the local Marine Registration Authority and Certified.
Silversea Cruise was built to meet seafaring standards. The Vietnamese Marine Authorities certify all materials and equipment used in the construction from the steel, electrical cables and generators. The cruise is fitted with professional marine safety equipment such as VHF radio, GPS plotting, two-way radios, water ingress alarm system, anti-sinking pump system, fire alarm system and fire extinguishers.
Silversea Cruise features state of the art designed in luxury and safety, boasting 18 spacious private cabins with fully equipped bathrooms and luxury amenities.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L, D) – Scenic cruise, hiking, swimming, kayaking
07:45 – 08:15: Pick up at your hotel (in Hanoi Old Quarter Area only) and depart for Ha Long City.
12:30 – On arrival at pier, you will board your Royal Palace Cruise and you are warmly welcomed by professional and friendly crew.
13:00 – Check-in cabin and enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising through most beautiful parts of the magical bay with thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water. Sailing with Royal Palace Cruise in very tranquil route, exploring the exotic beauty of the legendary Bay, a feeling in paradise will come to you.
14:30 – Keep cruising to the most beautiful parts of Halong Bay. This is the best time to relax after lunch and enjoy your privacy, capturing stunning photos of the legendary bay.
15:30 – Small tender brings you to visit Titop island, hiking to the top of the island from where tourists can capture panoramic view of Halong Bay.
16:30 – Kayaking & swimming
18:00 – Join the sunset party on the sundeck in warm and romantic atmosphere, making friends with other members in the group, enjoy fresh local fruit, listening soft, light music, wearing traditional costumes for kings, queens and mandarins.
19:00 – Enjoy the special dinner cooked by our professional chef.
20:30 – The moment you choose your own way to relax after dinner, listening to music, singing karaoke, relaxing on the sundeck, squid fishing available for entertainment during the night time.
Day 2: Halong Bay (B, L, D)
06:00 – Morning exercise with our Tai Chi master, a perfect healthy way to start a new day.
07:00 – Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
Opt 1: Second night on the boat
8:15 – Transfer to our daily boat. Full day activities (from 8:AM – 16:00) on day boat. cruising to other parts of Halong Bay, less touristy
09:30 – Get off the boat to discover a beautiful cave named “Fairy Lake cave”, very famous for the beauty, geological and historical values. Tourists can see and take photos of beautiful stalagmites and stalactites and a mysterious lake as well.
10:30 – Kayaking, discovering the tranquil bay.
12:00 – Back to the daily boat and relax before enjoying lunch on boat.
13:00 – Keep cruising to other parts of Halong for an hour more.
14:00 – Stop over at a fishing farm, where the local people raise fish and cultivate pearls.
15:00 – Keep cruising back.
16:00 – Back to your sleeping boat to relax and enjoy your private time on boat.
19:00 – Enjoy the second dinner on boat
20:30 – Relax at leisure on your own or joint some activities on the cruise
Opt 2: Second night in the bungalow sea-view
08:00– Visit Surprising Cave – the most beautiful one in Halong Bay.
09:00– Back to Cruise for check-out. Keep cruising towards Ha Long Bay, passing by hundreds of islands and islets with different shapes depending on your imagination.
09:30– Transfer to our daily boat, sailing through Lan Ha bay for 2 hours.
11:30– Arrive at bungalow for check in.
12:00– Lunch in the restaurant at the bungalow – on Nam Cat island
13:00– Enjoy your private time at leisure, relaxing, sunbathing on the beach or using some services available on the bungalow like playing football, volleyball, kayaking to explore untouched area near by bungalow. Optional trip (biking trip to Viet Hai village 13:30-17:00) must be booked in advance, extra U.S. $5/ person.
18:30– Having BBQ dinner in bungalow Catba Sandy Beach
20:30– Relax at leisure on your own or joint some activities in bungalow – Catba Sandy Beach
DAY3: HALONG BAY – HANOI (B, L) – Scenic cruise, cooking class
Opt 1: Second night on the boat
06:00 – Take photos of sunrise, morning exercise with our Tai Chi master, a perfect healthy way to start a new day.
07:00 – Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
07:45 – Visit Surprising Cave – the most beautiful one in Halong Bay
09:00 – Back to the Royal Palace Cruise for check-out, keep cruising towards Ha Long Bay to explore other parts of the huge Bay, passing by hundreds of islands and islets with different shapes depending on your imagination.
10:00 – Cooking class opened right on the cruise.
11:00 – Farewell brunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor.
12:30 – Get on the bus to Hanoi.
17:00 – Transfer you back to your hotel.
OPT 2: Second night in the bungalow (Catba Sandy Beach Resort in Nam Cat island)
07:00 Breakfast served at bungalow, check out time
08:15 Pick-up at Bungalow by boat (incase you stay at the hotel in Catba Town: 07:00 Breakfast at the hotel. 07:30 Pick-up at the hotel by bus back to the boat)
09:30 Get on the cruise to attend the cooking class while cruising back Halong harbor
11:15 Farewell lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor around 12:00 and get on the bus back to Hanoi
17:00 Transfer you back to your hotel. The tour ends.
Tour Price Includes:
- Welcome drink
- Deluxe Cabins with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms.
- All meals on board
- Complimentary bottled water in the cabin
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Tai Chi Lesson & Cooking demonstration, Happy Hour
- Squid Fishing
- English speaking guide
Tour Price Excludes:
- Transports Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi by shuttle bus. (By big coach : US$5/per/one way – By van : US$ 10/per/one way)
- Airfare, VISA arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Travel insurance.
- Tips & Others Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
Bungalow at Catba Sandy Beach (on Nam Cat island) : It is suitable only for relaxing, loving nature, doing row-kayak. Since it is in remote island, the facility/room is simply basic, wifi is available (but not strong), electronic power sometimes is not stable. So if you would like to have a better accommodation, please choose the option to stay at the hotel or resort at the Catba mainland)
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- In option 2 : In bungalow of 2nd night – Seaview Room (with AC) is arranged. Extra USD US$25/room/night is for air-conditioning Deluxe Family Ocean View room
- Tour guide : We use the local guides in the boat and the bungalow in Catba, so you may find there are some guides in the trip, not only one.
- If you take 2 nights cruise: You will not have to check out on day 2 but transfer to day cruise (smaller boat) to visit another part of Halong Bay on Day 2 (morning to afternoon) and come back the main cruise in the afternoon
- In case guests require shuttle bus, please note that pickup time will be around 7.45am to 8.30am. After 8.30am, guests are advised to arrange their own car to Halong bay
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) day prior to the cruise date. Alternity foods will be prepared
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to push off or not allowed to overnight in the sea), please choose of the below options: 1- Staying at the hotel (first night in Halong bay – 4* standard) – Tour cost is as package of 1 night trip. (hotel expense will be covered by the organizing company). 2- Back to Hanoi on the first day – Tour cost is charged as one of Halong bay one day trip.
- Boat/Bungalow air-conditioner turn-on about at 7:00pm-7:00am
- Tourists should bring sneakers, lotion, shadow glasses, swimsuits, hats throughout the cruise Halong bay Tours package to ensure your health. Special visitors should be followed the tour guide’s arrangement and rules of landscape.
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates, sharing bed with parents.
- 100% adult ticket will be charged for 2nd child.
Cancellation policy for full charged Tours:
• Less than 48 hours before the departure time of your trip or in the event of a no-show from the beginning of your trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit/full payment.