Halong Bay is a magnificent destination of nature created by nature for Vietnam, with the beauty of a natural wonder of the world recognized by UNESCO. With beauty from the 2000 limestone islands on the surface The blue sea and the world of colorful grotto caves always make anyone come to visit the dragon for two days go from one emotion to the other. Especially when you explore Halong Bay 2 days on luxury cruise Imperial Silversea Cruise you will have moments of enjoying international standard service 4 * the beauty of wonders, delicious food, quality services. The high altitude and wonderful scenery will give you a memorable Halong bay 2 day 1 night cruise trip.
Launch in 2015, Silversea Cruise was designed by the industrial ship designing institute and was inspected by the local Marine Registration Authority and Certified.
Silversea Cruise was built to meet seafaring standards. The Vietnamese Marine Authorities certify all materials and equipment used in the construction from the steel, electrical cables, and generators. The cruise is fitted with professional marine safety equipment such as VHF radio, GPS plotting, two-way radios, water ingress alarm system, anti-sinking pump system, fire alarm system, and fire extinguishers.
Silversea Cruise features state of the art designed in luxury and safety, boasting 18 spacious private cabins with fully equipped bathrooms and luxury amenities.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L, D) – Scenic cruise, hiking, swimming, kayaking
07:45 – 08:15: Pick up at your hotel (in Hanoi Old Quarter area only) and depart for Ha Long City.
12:30 – On arrival at the pier, you will board your Silversea Cruise and you are warmly welcomed by the professional and friendly crew.
13:00 – Check-in cabin and enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising through most beautiful parts of the magical bay with thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water. Sailing with Silversea Cruise in very tranquil route, exploring the exotic beauty of the legendary Bay, a feeling in paradise will come to you.
14:30 – Keep cruising to the most beautiful parts of Halong Bay. This is the best time to relax after lunch and enjoy your privacy, capturing stunning photos of the legendary bay.
15:30 – Small tender brings you to visit Titop island, hiking to the top of the island from where tourists can capture a panoramic view of Halong Bay.
16:30 – Kayaking & swimming
18:00 – Join the sunset party on the sundeck in a warm and romantic atmosphere, making friends with other members in the group, enjoy fresh local fruit, listening soft, light music.
19:00 – Enjoy the special dinner cooked by our professional chef.
20:30 – The moment you choose your own way to relax after dinner, listening to music, singing karaoke, relaxing on the sundeck, squid fishing available for entertainment during the night time.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B, L) – Surprising Cave, scenic cruise, cooking class
06:00 – Take photos of sunrise, morning exercise with our Tai Chi master, a perfectly healthy way to start a new day.
07:00 – Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
07:45 – Visit Surprising Cave – the most beautiful one in Halong Bay.
09:00 – Back to Silversea Cruise for check-out. Keep cruising towards Ha Long Bay, passing by hundreds of islands and islets with different shapes depending on your imagination.
10:00 – Cooking class opened right on the cruise.
11:00 – Farewell lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor.
12:30 – Get on the bus to Hanoi. 16:30 – Transfer you back to your hotel.
Tour Price Includes:
- Welcome drink
- Deluxe Cabins with A/C and ensuite bathrooms
- All meals onboard
- Complimentary bottled water in the cabin
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Tai Chi Lesson & Cooking Demonstration, Happy Hour
- Squid Fishing
- Kayaking Safe and Clean
- English speaking guide
Tour Price Excludes:
- Transports Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi by shuttle bus. (By big coach: US$5/per/one way – By van: US$ 10/per/one way)
- Airfare, VISA arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Travel insurance, Any fee for emergency case
- Single Supplement: US$ 50.00/person in Cabin on the boat. US$60/ ocean view cabin US$ 90/ Royal Suite cabin.
- Tips & Others Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) day prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Tourists should bring sneakers, lotion, shadow glasses, swimsuits, hats throughout the cruise Halong bay Tours package to ensure your health. Special visitors should be followed the tour guide’s arrangement and rules of landscape.
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates, sharing bed with parents.
- 100% adult ticket will be charged for 2nd child
Cancellation policy for full charged Tours:
• Less than 48 hours before the departure time of your trip or in the event of a no-show from the beginning of your trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit/full payment.