For travelers who have limited time in Ho Chi Minh, this tour is a perfect combination that allows you to discover some of the most popular sides of the city. Choose from two different tours depending on whether you want a pick up service, or how big you want your tour group size to be.
During the tour, you will visit:
- Independence Palace, a top choice for travelers who are looking to dig up a part of Vietnamese history and cultural relic.
- Notre Dame Cathedral is one of the oldest and biggest Catholic Churches in Vietnam, which was built by French colonists between October 1877 and April 1880. Famous for its beautiful French-inspired architecture, and towering bell towers that reach 190 feet, it’s truly a sight to behold.
- War Remnants Museum, where you can find shocking evidences of atrocity committed by the foreign aggressors during Viet Nam’s tow national liberation wars.
- Central Post Office, constructed when Vietnam was part of French Indochina in the late 19th century. It counts with Gothic, Renaissance and French influences.
07:45 AM: Gathering at Viet Dream Travel office (112 Bui Vien street, District 1, HCMC). Hotel pick-up and drop off is free for the hotel’s location on the main street: De Tham St, Bui Vien St, Pham Ngu Lao St, Le Thanh Ton St, Bui Thi Xuan St, Pham Hong Thai St, Thu Khoa Huan St, Nguyen An Ninh St, Cong Quynh St, Ly Tu Trong ..Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh city.
Take the morning trip to visit Independence Palace, also known at the Reunification Palace, was built on the sight of the former Norodom Palace. The Independence palace is a widely known landmark of Ho Chi Minh City and was designed by the architect Ngo Viet Thu. It was the sight of the end of the Vietnam/American war in 1975, as a North Vietnamese army tank crashed through the gates. The tank is still located at the Independence Palaces’ property.
Continue seeing the beautiful structures from the French Colonial times such as the Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office. Followed by the remarkable site of the War Remnants Museum the museum has a vast display of the both the Indochina wars. In courtyard massive military vehicles are for exhibition as well as tiger cages for the visitor to get a feel on how it was to be a prisoner during wartimes. In the museum building itself, each floor will represent a separate theme from the war and the war crimes committed towards the Vietnamese people.
End of services. Finish your Ho Chi Minh city half day tour.
Tour Price Includes:
- A/C bus.
- Experience English-speaking guide.
- All entrance fees.
Tour Price Excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Beverage and food, tips & personal expenses.
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusion.
• Children will be counted from age 4 – 11 years old.
• Children under 4 years old: Free of charge for 1st child.
• A maximum of 2 children accompanied by 2 adults.
Cancellation policy for full charged Tours:
• Less than 48 hours before the departure time of your trip or in the event of a no-show from the beginning of your trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit/full payment.