Phong Nha – Ke Bang is a national park and UNESCO World Heritage Site in the central Quang Binh Province in the North Central Coast region of Vietnam, about 500 km south of Hanoi. This is one of the famous natural caves not only in Vietnam but also of the world with many records acknowledged: the longest underground river, the most beautiful underground lake, the tallest and most wide burrows, the sandy beaches, the most beautiful reefs, the largest and most beautiful dry caves, the most splendid and magnificent stalactite system, the longest water cave. Joining in Phong Nha Ke Bang full day trip that will bring you to a wonderful experience and make you unforgettable in your life.
Morning: Pick you up at hotel in Hue city around 7:30am. Then Crossing Parallel 17th of DMZ: Hien Luong Bridge, Ben Hai River, Dong Ha City, Vinh Moc Tunnels , Ruin of La Vang church where blessed Virgin Mary that was seen there in 1798, Legendary Trails of Ho Chi Minh.
Enjoy Vietnamese local food
Afternoon: take beautiful boat cruise on rustic Son River, along rustic village and Limestone Mountain. Discover Phong Nha Cave by rowing boat and walking inside the cave for sightseeing amazing stalactites and stalagmites. Walk inside the cave to see other beautiful part and nature along river outside
PM: Return to Hue city. Arrive in Hue at about 20:00 Pm.
- All rates are in US$ per person
- Itinerary could be changed due to the weather condition
- Kindly contact before making reservation on Tet Holiday, Eva New Year, Apr 30, May 1, Sep
Tour Price Includes:
- Transport by A/C Tourist car.
- English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees, boat trip.
- Set menu lunch.
- Mineral water
Tour Price Excludes:
- Drinks, other meals.
- Travel Insurance.
- Tips & personal expense.
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-9 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 9 years is adult’s rate
- A couple travel with 2 children. The 2nd Child will be charge 100% adults ticket.
Cancellation policy for full charged Tours:
• Less than 72 hours before the departure time of your trip or in the event of a no-show from the beginning of your trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit/full payment.