- Small group tour
- Enjoy the epic landscapes of northern Vietnam with a professional guide
- Perfect for all fitness levels
- Great view of Tam Coc from Mua Mountain.
7:00-7:30 Am Our driver and tour guide pick you up at hotels in the Old Quarte Area, Hanoi. Head the south of Hanoi for 110 km. After 2 hours, you will arrive in Ninh Binh. First stop at Hoa Lu, you will have quick visit two temples built in honor of the emperors Dinh Le, their sons, and the Queen… to know why Hoa Lu was build as capital of Vietnam in ending of nine century. Second stop at Mua Cave – the highlight attraction in Ninh binh, challenge yourself for 500 step up Cave mountain where you will have great panorama view of Tam Coc and rice field.
After that, bus will head to Tam Coc at noon time. Enjoy delicious set menu lunch cooked by the local chef at quite bungalow. At 14:00 Pm you will have around 1.5 hour of boat trip on Ngo Dong river to visit Tam Coc famous for karst water caves and beautiful water rice field. Then cycle for half an hour on quiet roads through villages, rice fields, rivers and rocky outcrops inside the village (around 4 km). Around 16:00 Pm – drive back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel. Tour finishes around 18:30-19:00 Pm.
- Free pick up and drop off at hotels located in the Old Quarter area, Hoan Kiem district.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, traffic condition and operating conditions…
- After boat trip on the river, the boat rower always expect the guest’s tip about 1$ or 2$.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Pick up time take 40-60 minutes, pick up time will be confirmed after you make reservation. If you do not want to wait for so long on the bus, plz go to last pick up point: Hanoi Opera House (Nhat Hat Lon) at 8:20-8:30 Am
- The drop-off point is back at the original pickup point on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday There is only 1 drop-off point (the Thang Long Water Puppet Show Theatre at 57 Dinh Tien Hoang, Hoan Kiem) if the tour departs on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday – due to the Night Market on the weekend in Hanoi Old Quarter Area
Tour Price Includes:
- Transfer round trip with AC modern vehicle 1 bottle mineral water/person/day
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (at Hotels located in the Old Quarter area, Hoan kiem district)
- Entrance fees for Mua Cave
- Tam Coc Boat Trip Biking Trip Delicious set menu Lunch
- English Tour Guide
Tour Price Excludes:
- Travel insurance, beverage, personal expenses
- Tip (no mandatory).
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusion
- Free of charge for infant (below 5 year old) , other expense pay by parents
- Children from 1m to under 1,2m are charged 75%
- Children over 1,2m (1,2 metre) are charged as adults
- Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket
- Children 75% have one private seat and 1 mineral water as adults
Cancellation policy for full charged Tours:
• Less than 48 hours before the departure time of your trip or in the event of a no-show from the beginning of your trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit/full payment.