- Visit a busy fishing village to explore and take some photos
- Stop at an ancient Baynan yree and enjoy a real Vietnamese coffee
- Drive to My Son UNESCO Cultural Heritage site and discover the history of the religious site
- Enjoy a traditional dance performance of the vibrantly dressed dancers
- Take the drive back to Hoi An by jeep to start your boat trip after having explored My Son
- Visit the Thanh Ha pottery village famous for its earthenware which thrived in the 16th and 17th centuries
- Take a cruise through the Hoi An countryside along the picturesque Thu Bon River
- Relax and enjoy a Vietnamese cooking demonstration on-board the boat
- Stop and enjoy the sights and sounds of the local village (fishing village, coconut forest…)
7:30 Your Jeep and guide will meet you at your hotel. We start our jeep tour through the countryside, stopping at the busy fish market on the outskirts of town for some great photo opportunities. Your drive continues the 50kms to My Son, passing breath taking scenery, rural villages and a bustling town and markets. We stop at an ancient Baynan Tree in Nam Phuoc and enjoy a real Vietnamese coffee.
9:00 We continue our jeep tour to My Son and arrive to the haunting sound of Cham music, where we stop to take in the vibrantly dressed dancers enjoying a traditional dance performance. Your walking tour to the Cham ruins begins with a short ascent along a track bordered by jungle. As we reach the top, the fascinating ruins appear. While you explore the area and your guide will explain the history of the religious site which served as a burial place for the Cham monarchs many centuries ago.
11:00 Once we have explored My Son, we take the drive back to Hoi An by jeep to start our boat trip.
12:00 Before boarding our boat, we visit the Thanh Ha pottery village. The village is famous for its earthen wear and thrived in the 16th and 17th centuries. It continues to make the bricks and tiles and other earthen wear for the buildings in the Old Town. After our tour we continue to Thanh Ha Pier, you board your private boat and take a cruise through the Hoi An countryside along the picturesque Thu Bon river.
12:30 Relax and enjoy a Vietnamese cooking demonstration on board the boat.
14:00 We stop and enjoy the sights and sounds of Tra Nhieu fishing village, the Duy Hai fishing market and stunning coconut forest of Bay Mau.
15:00 Return to either Nguyen Hoang or Thuan Tinh dock and after a short stroll, to your vehicle, we return to your hotel.
Tour Price Includes: Jeep, English speaking guide, lunch, coffee, mineral water & wet tissues, entrance fee.
Tour Price Excludes: Tip & personal expenses, travel insurance, VAT tax.
- Quote price is applied for the booking of group of 2 up (otherwise surcharge from 70 USD or kindly inquiry for further information).
- Quoted price is not applied for the tour departs on: Christmas Day (24th-26th Dec), Eva New Year (31st Dec, 1st Jan), Lunar New Year, Liberty Day (30th Apr), Labor Day (1st May), Independence Day (2nd Sep)
- Surcharge US$30/pax for those booking departs on Holiday/ High Peak Period as mentioned above
- Above 9 years old: Apply the same price as an adult.
- From 4 to 9 years old: 50% of an adult tour price.
- From 1 to 3 years old: Free of charge (only 1 child).
- Please note the age of the child(ren) on Additional Information Form.
- All children must be supervised by an adult at all times during the tour.
Cancellation policy for deposited Tours:
• If you cancel your booking, your deposit will not be refunded.
• If you are a “no-show” from the beginning of your trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit/full payment.
Cancellation policy for full charged Tours:
• Up to 24 hours before the departure time of your trip: full refund.
• Less than 24 hours before the departure time of your trip or in the event of a no-show: no refund.
• The refund by bank transfer shall be done within 07 working days. Also, you need to pay transaction fees.