- Transferring by air-conditioned shuttle bus between Hanoi and Halong Bay including hotel pickup and drop off.
- Enjoying 4-star amenities Cruise on Halong Bay, a UNESCO listed World Heritage.
- Kayaking at Pearl Farm village and swimming at Ti Top Island.
- Cruising among the thousands of limestone islands in Halong Bay and visit the most beautiful cave in the Bay, Sung Sot (Surprising) Cave.
- Shooting photos from sightseeing deck or aboard your kayak as your tour.
- Participating the cooking demonstration of Vietnamese traditional cuisine or early TAI CHI CLASS.
- Witnessing spectacular sunsets and delightful dawns over the Bay
- Joining sunset party and other activities on this Halong Bay Cruise
Day 1 : Ha Noi – Ha Long Bay – Overnight On Cruise (L – D)
07:45 – 8:30 Our shuttle bus with tour guide will pick you up at your hotels
(Note: This pick-up is just applied for those who use our shuttle bus service)
10:30 Stopover in Hai Duong City where you can experience our hand-made Vietnamese handicraft products.
12:30 Arrive in Tuan Chau Marina Pier (Tuan Chau Island). Followed by activities such as: boarding Flamingo Cruise for departure, Welcome drink will be served and cruise briefing, safety instructions, check-in cabins by Cruise Manager
13:00 Great lunch is served while cruising passing by islets, through Hoa Cuong floating Village
Exploration of Halong Bay passing by Soi Sim beach, Coconut Three Island. Then arrive in the area of Surprising Cave.
15:00 Do kayaking, swimming, climbing up to the mountain and getting a complete view of Halong Bay or just relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views at Titov Beach.
17:30 Happy Hour. Buy 1 beverage get 1 for free.
18:30 Joining our Cooking Class on the sun-deck. Let’s see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce Enjoy Sunset Party with fruits and wine
19:30 Under the magnificent night sky, our luxury set menu dinner is served with variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods
21:00 Joining the squid fishing on boat with our crews and can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef or laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar. Overnight on Cruises.
DAY 02: Ha Long Bay – Surprising Cave – Ha Noi (B -L).
06:15 Tai Chi class on the Sun-Deck
07:15 Have light breakfast with Coffee, tea, and bakeries on board
08:00 Visit the Surprising Cave discovered by the French in 1901. Opened for tourists since 1936, now it is a must-to-see and a symbol for geology value of Halong
09:30 Check out time. Then relax on the sun-deck or inside the restaurant to enjoy the bay’s scenery.
10:15 Enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch while cruising back to the pier.
12:00 Disembarkation at Tuan Chau Pier. Our car will be at your disposal to pick you up then drive back to Hanoi.
16:00 Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip.
- Surcharge USD 30/Person for check-in on Lunar new year, Christmas’s Eve, New Year’s Eve.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are subject to nonrefundable.
- In-advance register is required with name, passport, nationality, gender, and visa for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- For safety: First aid kit is available at the Reception desk; Life jackets are in the drawer under your bed; No smoking in restaurant and cabin; Be aware of long jelly fish (seasonal)
Tour Price Includes:
- Full furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- English Speaking Guide
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- All meals on board (01 breakfast, 02 lunches, 01 dinner)
- Cooking demonstration
- Tai Chi Session
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- Fruits and local green tea
- 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms daily
- On board insurance
Tour Price Excludes:
- VAT tax
- Personal expenses
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates, sharing bed with parents.
- 100% adult ticket will be charged for 2nd child
Cancellation policy for full charged Tours:
• Less than 72 hours before the departure time of your trip or in the event of a no-show from the beginning of your trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit/full payment.