Day 1: Welcome to Hue
On arrival Phu Bai airport and welcome by the local guide and driver. Transfer to the hotel and take some time to relax. Overnight at the hotel in Hue City.
Day 2: Hue city tour – Boat trip on Perfume River (B/L)
After breakfast at the hotel, start your sightseeing trip to visit the Royal tomb of Emperor Tu Duc, Thien Mu Pagoda and the mausoleum of Emperor Minh Mang, set in gardens and lakes. In the afternoon, visit Dong Ba market and the Imperial Citadel from where the Nguyen Dynasty ruled between 1802 and 1945, and the ruins of the Purple Forbidden City. Enjoy a night boat trip on the Perfume River, highlighted by a performance of Hue folk music. Overnight at the hotel in Hue city.
Day 3: Phong Nha Cave – Parallel 17th (B/L/D)
Our tour guide and driver pick up your group at around 7:00 am or 7:30 am your hotel to drive out of Hue to visit the Ruin of La Vang Church where blessed Virgin Mary that was seen there in 1798. Then continue to Parallel 17th of DMZ where you will visit Hien Luong Bridge, Ben Hai River, and its war relic museum. After your lunch, you will visit Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, discover Phong Nha Cave by rowing boat and walking inside the cave for sightseeing amazing stalactites and stalagmites. Come back Hue after your trip, overnight in this city.
Day 4: Hue – Da Nang – Hoi An Ancient Town (B/L)
Breakfast at the hotel before departing for Hoi An. Stop for sightseeing at Hai Van pass, Lang Co beach , and Marble Mountain. Lunch at the local restaurant. In the afternoon, roam around Hoi An town and visit the Japanese Covered Bridge, a Pottery Museum, Old House of Tan Ky, the Cantonese congregation, the silk street of Hoi An, Hoi Quan Phuc Kien Pagoda with style building of Chinese people. Overnight at hotel in Hoi An.
Day 5: My Son Holy land & Hoi An Handicraft village (B/L)
Pick up at the hotel in Hoi an, depart for My Son to visit the Cham Holy land – a UNESCO World Natural Heritage in 1999 – the ruins of Cham people which used to be an Imperial City during Cham dynasty. Return to Hoi An for lunch at a local restaurant. In the afternoon, take the boat flowing on the river of Thu Bon, with stops to visit Thanh Ha ceramic village, Kim Bong furniture village, then floating down to Cua Dai estuary for a great view of the sunset over the Thu Bon River and the sea before returning. Overnight at hotel in Hoi An.
Finish the discover the central of Vietnam tour.
- Tour price request minimum 2 people per booking , all rates are in US$ per person.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- All transfer and transportations with air-conditioning
- 3 star hotel base on double/twin sharing room/2 pax in 1 room.
- English speaking tour guide (another language upon request)
- Meals as the itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner).
- Boat trip in Phong Nha, Hue
- Entrance fees and water/1 bottle per day.
* Note: please contact directly with us via our email at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to upgrade your hotel standard. We will inform to you an extra fee for updating.
- Travel Insurance (Compulsory)
- International and domestic flight tickets
- Drinks and other meals
- Visas arrangement
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities for guides and drivers
- Viet Nam Public Holiday surcharges: Hung Kings Commemoration Day, International Labor Day, National Day, Reunification Day, Lunar New Year and New Year Eve
- Single supplement surcharges
- Others that are not mentioned clearly in the INCLUSION list
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (4-9 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 9 years is adult’s rate.
- A couple travel with 2 children. The 2nd Child will be charge 100% adults ticket.
- If you cancel your booking, your deposit will not be refunded.
- More than 45 days prior to your departure day: deposit is forfeited.
- Between 10 and 44 days prior : 50% of the tour price is charged.
- Less than 10 days prior or if you are a “no-show” from the beginning of your trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit and 100% of tour price is charged.
- The refund by bank transfer shall be done within 07 working days. Also, you need to pay transaction fees.