Set in an idyllic valley, hemmed in by hills, the Mai Chau area is a world away from Hanoi’s hustle. The small town of Mai Chau itself is unappealing, but just outside the patchwork of rice fields rolls out, speckled by tiny Thai villages where visitors doss down for the night in traditional stilt houses and wake up to a rural soundtrack defined by gurgling irrigation streams and birdsong.
07:30 – 8:15 – Pickup at your hotel in the Old Quarter in our comfortable van
10:00 – Short break
11:30-12:00 – Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive in Mai Chau
12:15 – Traditional lunch in local village (vegetarian available)
13:00-15:00 – Bicycle ride with a local tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages. Leave Mai Chau
18:30-19:00 – Drop you off at your hotel. Tour ends.
- During the tour itinerary Mai Chau; visitors should prepare yourself sports shoes to convenience for walking because of the terrain difficult explored in Mai Chau, bring bug spray and coach to avoid cold if the weather temperature down and winter and night
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Surcharge US$ 5/pax if travel date falls on Lunar New Year (30 Dec, 1 – 3 Jan according to Lunar Calendar)
Tour Price Includes:
- Rounding bus transportation with A/C
- Pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter
- English speaking guide
- Entrance ticket in the village
- Set menu Lunch
- Biking trip
Tour Price Excludes:
- Travel insurance, beverage, personal expenses
- Tip (no mandatory).
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusion
- Free of charge for infant (age under 4 years old), other expense pay by parents
- 75% rate of adult for children from 4-8 year old
- 100% adult ticket for children over 8 year old.
- Two adults bring 2 children, the 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket.
Cancellation policy for full charged Tours:
• Less than 72 hours before the departure time of your trip or in the event of a no-show from the beginning of your trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit/full payment.