During the tour, you will visit:
- Nguyen Thien Thuat – the oldest and huge apartment complex
- Five Saigon’s colourful districts and hidden alleyways
- Plenty of local markets with hundred kinds of trade goods
- Thien Hau – The oldest temple in real Chinatown (Practice To Burn Incense)
- The biggest wholesale flower market in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnamese coffee or fresh coconut water fruit
- Fabric Street
Our tour guide will take you to every corner of the city on the back of the motorbike, from bustling streets to hidden alleyways, from market to market, from huge ancient apartment to local houses, places that you could never want to wander into on your own because of its complex formation and see the contrast of 5 different districts (Districts 1, 3, 5, 6 and 10) in your astonishment. Enjoy an incredible cup of true Saigonese Filter Coffee (learn how to make it in our own way) or Fresh Coconut Water Fruit.
Saigon Unseen will focus on providing a variety of what Ho Chi Minh City has to offer in different local areas. From the beautiful Saigon River to local alleyways where Vietnamese families work, live and play; then from the famous Chinatown – the biggest and oldest in the world – where you will find out more about the traditional value of mixed cultures lifestyle in Saigon to the temples of hundred years to learn so much more about the beliefs and religions of this magical land.
If you want to have lunch/ dinner, We will finish off our tour with a traditional Vietnamese dish, which is a great choice and promises to end your great tour in a fabulous way. Please note that food will be on your own fee.
- English speaking guide
- Motorbike and fuel
- Free pick up and drop off (Only Hotels In District 1 and District 3). Extra fromUS $3 – US$5 for other districts
- Coffee or coconut
- Good quality helmet
- Travel insurance
- Tip (no mandatory), personal expenses.
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusion.
Please note that these days during Tet Holidays (23nd January to 29th January 2019) we apply surcharge extra 50%.
- Children will be counted from age 3 – 13 years old: 75% of the price. Over 13 years old guest, 100% of the price.
- Children under 3 years old: Free of charge for 1st child.
- A maximum of 2 children accompanied by 2 adults.
Cancellation policy for full charged Tours:
• Less than 72 hours before the departure time of your trip or in the event of a no-show from the beginning of your trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit/full payment.