Dai Nam Van Hien tourist complex is the largest tourism spot in Binh Duong province, and also the first safari park in Vietnam. It has been rated as one of the most popular entertainment places near Saigon for many years, an ideal entertainment spot on weekends.
Address: 1765A QL13, Hiep An Ward, Thu Dau Mot City, Binh Duong.
Opening hours: 8:00 am
Closing time: From Monday to Friday is 17h00; From Saturday & Sunday is 18:00
Booking fees for a private car from Ho Chi Minh to Dai Nam Van Hien
Located around 30km from Ho Chi Minh city center, it takes 1 hour to get there from the city. And here is a sample of booking fee for each type of vechile
- Those rental fees are only for picking up and dropping off services from Ho Chi Minh to Dai Nam Van Hien or return.
- Inclusion: gasoline, all toll fees, parking fee, driver’s expense.
- Child seats are not available.
- These prices are per vehicle and not per person.
- During the Vietnam Public Holidays, extra service fee will be add 30% on top per booking.
Which private car/bus suite for your trip to Dai Nam from Ho Chi Minh?
- 7 seater car (maximum 3 guests, 3 medium-sized luggages or maximum 5 guests without luggage)
- 16 seater bus (maximum 8 guests, 8 medium-sized luggages or maximum 12 guests without luggage)
- 29 seater bus (maximum 15 guests, 15 medium-sized luggages or maximum 25 guests without luggage)
- 33 seater bus (maximum 20 guests, 20 medium-sized luggages or maximum 33 guests without luggage)
- 45 seater bus (maximum 30 guests, 30 medium-sized luggages or maximum 40 guests without luggage)
- In order to make a booking, please make full payment in advance.
- Confirm pick up address, departure time, drop off address, the phone number to contact with.
Any support private car to Dai Nam and transport reservation, please contact us via phone number: +84(0)28 38388322 – Hotline: +84(0) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338 or email: email@example.com. We always support customers anytime (24/7).
Leave a Comment