Dai Nam Van Hien tourist complex is the largest tourist spot in Binh Duong province, and also the first safari park in Vietnam. It has been rated as one of the most popular entertainment places near Saigon for many years, an ideal entertainment spot on weekends.
Opening hours: 8:00 am
Closing time: From Monday to Friday is 17h00; From Saturday & Sunday is 18:00
How much does a private car from Ho Chi Minh to Dai Nam Van Hien?
Located around 30km from Ho Chi Minh city centre, it takes 1 hour to get there from the city. And here is a sample of the booking fee for each type of vehicle.
|Routine||Time||KM||7 seats||16 seats||29 seats||35 seats||45 seats|
|HCM – Dai Nam||1 day||80||70||90||120||210||250|
A sample of the booking fee for a car/bus for 1 way quoted in $USD.
Why Should You Choose Private vehicle to Dai Nam?
- Safety, privacy, convenience; especially when you travel with a group of friends or family members.
- New version and high-quality car with regularly checked and cleaned.
- Avoid taxi scams and crowding in public transport systems
- Request pick up and drop off location
- Professional support team: available 24 hours/7 hours, reply to your message/call/email at the soonest
Which car or bus suits your trip to?
Viet Dream Travel is a car rental agency, providing new and comfortable models of car/bus with well-trained drivers. Below are some of our advice that you should consider before booking.
- 7 seater car (maximum 3 guests, 3 medium-sized luggage or maximum 5 guests without luggage)
- 16-seater bus (maximum 8 guests, 8 medium-sized luggage or maximum 12 guests without luggage)
- 29-seater bus (maximum 15 guests, 15 medium-sized luggage or maximum 25 guests without luggage)
- 33-seater bus (maximum 20 guests, 20 medium-sized luggage or maximum 33 guests without luggage)
- 45-seater bus (maximum 30 guests, 30 medium-sized luggage or maximum 40 guests without luggage)
Some Notes About Ho Chi Minh Car Rental With Driver Service
- Inclusion: gasoline, all toll fees, parking fee, driver’s expense.
- Exclusion: gratuities/tips (Optional), travel insurance, entrance fees.
- Child seats are not available.
- These prices are per vehicle and not per person.
- No hidden cost or extra fee.
- During the Vietnam Public Holidays and weekends, an extra service fee will be added 10 – 20% on top per booking.
How To Book Private car to Dai Nam?
- Confirm departure time, date, pick up & drop off address, stops on the way (if any), the phone number.
- Select a way to make a deposit or full payment for your booking via cash, credit card, or bank transfer…
- A driver comes to pick you up on time, starts the journey & follows and is supported by staff from our office.
For any questions about private car to Dai Nam and transport reservation, please contact us via phone number:
Office number: (+84) 028 38388322
Hotline: (+84) 0918 709 338 or (+84) 0899 789 338