Gia Nghia is the central town of Dak Nong province. This place is famous for many beautiful and attractive tourist destinations such as the three-floor waterfall, Tea Hill, Lieng Nung Waterfall or Phap Hoa Dak Nong Pagoda…These are all great attractions for tourists when travelling to this area. Located around 210 km from Ho Chi Minh City, it takes more than 5 hours of driving to get there.
Compare car rental to Gia Nghia and other transportation
When travelling to Gia Nghia, you can choose many different means of transportation such as motorbikes, cars, coaches, or taxis. However, renting a car to Gia Nghia will bring you more benefits than other means of transport. First, renting a car will help you move comfortably and enjoy the whole landscape of Gia Nghia in the most comfortable way. You also don’t have to worry about finding new places or routes as the driver will assist you with this.
Second, renting a car will help you save time and money. If you travel by public transportation, you will have to wait or follow the bus schedule. Renting a car will allow you to move as you want, and adjust your travel schedule in the most flexible way.
Attractions in Gia Nghia
– K50 waterfall – one of the famous destinations in Gia Nghia. The waterfall has a height of about 50m, creating a majestic and beautiful landscape. You can cool off at the foot of the waterfall or climb to the top of the waterfall to admire the panoramic view of the surrounding area.
– Gia Nghia Highlands – located at an altitude of about 800-1000m above sea level, with a cool and airy climate. This is the right place for you to experience the folk life of local people, and participate in activities such as fishing, fishing, walking, or simply sightseeing.
– Fresh Flower Village – a famous destination of Gia Nghia. Here, you will admire the array of flowers of different colours, shapes and fragrances. If you are lucky, you can also cut fresh flowers to give as gifts to relatives or friends.
How much does it cost for a private car from Ho Chi Minh to Gia Nghia?
|Routine||Time||KM||7 seats||16 seats||29 seats||35 seats||45 seats|
|HCM – Gia Nghia||1 day||450||160||190||270||320||360|
A sample of the booking fee for a car/bus for 1 way quoted in $USD.
Why You Should Choose Private Transfer from Ho Chi Minh to Gia Nghia?
- Safety, privacy, and convenience; especially when you travel with a group of friends or family members.
- New version and high-quality car with regularly checked and cleaned.
- Avoid taxi scams and crowding in public transport systems
- Request pick up and drop off location
- Professional support team: available 24 hours/7 hours, reply to your message/call/email at the soonest
Which car/bus suits your trip to Gia Nghia from Ho Chi Minh?
Viet Dream Travel is a car rental agency, providing new and comfortable models of car/bus with well-trained drivers. Below are some of our advice that you should consider before booking.
- 7 seater car (maximum 3 guests, 3 medium-sized luggage or maximum 5 guests without luggage)
- 16-seater bus (maximum 8 guests, 8 medium-sized luggage or maximum 12 guests without luggage)
- 29-seater bus (maximum 15 guests, 15 medium-sized luggage or maximum 25 guests without luggage)
- 33-seater bus (maximum 20 guests, 20 medium-sized luggage or maximum 33 guests without luggage)
- 45-seater bus (maximum 30 guests, 30 medium-sized luggage or maximum 40 guests without luggage)
Remarkable Information About Ho Chi Minh Car Rental With Driver To Gia Nghia
- Inclusion: gasoline, all toll fees, parking fee, driver’s expense.
- Exclusion: gratuities/tips (Optional), travel insurance, entrance fees.
- Child seats are not available.
- These prices are per vehicle and not per person.
- No hidden costs or extra fees.
- During the Vietnam Public Holidays and weekends, an extra service fee will be added 10 – 20% on top per booking.
How To Book Private Transfer to Gia Nghia?
- Confirm departure time, date, pick up & drop off address, stops on the way (if any), the phone number.
- Select a way to make a deposit or full payment for your booking via cash, credit card, bank transfer…
- A driver comes to pick you up on time, starts the journey & follows and is supported by staff from our office.
Any questions about the private car to Gia Nghia and transport reservations, please contact us via phone number: +84(0)28 38388322 – Hotline: +84(0)918 709 338 – +84(0)899 789 338 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We always support customers anytime (24/7).