Recently, Tri An Lake has become a “hot” destination when it comes to its charming beauty, a prefect place to “recharge” your energy. The lake is located on the Dong Nai River, stretching through the territory of Vinh Cuu, Thong Nhat, Dinh Quan and Trang Bom districts of Dong Nai province. This is an artificial lake, built to supply water for Tri An hydroelectric power plant. From the center of Ho Chi Minh city, it takes more than one and a half hour to get here.
How much does it cost for a private car from Ho Chi Minh to Tri An Lake?
- Inclusion: gasoline, all toll fees, parking fee, driver’s expense.
- Child seats are not available.
- These prices are per vehicle and not per person.
- During the Vietnam Public Holidays, extra service fee will be add 30% on top per booking.
Which private car/bus suite for your trip to Tri An Lake from Ho Chi Minh?
- 7 seater car (maximum 3 guests, 3 medium-sized luggages or maximum 5 guests without luggage)
- 16 seater bus (maximum 8 guests, 8 medium-sized luggages or maximum 12 guests without luggage)
- 29 seater bus (maximum 15 guests, 15 medium-sized luggages or maximum 25 guests without luggage)
- 33 seater bus (maximum 20 guests, 20 medium-sized luggages or maximum 33 guests without luggage)
- 45 seater bus (maximum 30 guests, 30 medium-sized luggages or maximum 40 guests without luggage
- In order to make a booking, please make full payment in advance.
- Confirm pick up address, departure time, drop off address, the phone number to contact with.
Any question about private car to Tri An Lake and transport reservation, please contact us via phone number: +84(0)28 38388322 – Hotline: +84(0) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We always support customers anytime (24/7).
Leave a Comment