Recently, Tri An Lake has become a “hot” destination when it comes to its charming beauty, a perfect place to “recharge” your energy. The lake is located on the Dong Nai River, stretching through the territory of Vinh Cuu, Thong Nhat, Dinh Quan and Trang Bom districts of Dong Nai province. This is an artificial lake, built to supply water for Tri An hydroelectric power plant. From the centre of Ho Chi Minh City, it takes more than one and a half hours to get here.
How much does it cost for a private car from Ho Chi Minh to Tri An Lake?
|Routine||Time||KM||7 seats||16 seats||29 seats||35 seats||45 seats|
|HCM – Tri An Lake||1 day||140||80||100||140||180||220|
A sample of the booking fee for a car/bus for 1 way quoted in $USD.
Why Should You Choose Private Transfer from Ho Chi Minh to Tri An?
- Safety, privacy, and convenience; especially when you travel with a group of friends or family members.
- New version and high-quality car with regularly checked and cleaned.
- Avoid taxi scams and crowding in public transport systems
- Request pick up and drop off location
- Professional support team: available 24 hours/7 hours, reply to your message/call/email at the soonest
Which car/bus suits your trip to Tri An from Ho Chi Minh?
Viet Dream Travel is a car rental agency, providing new and comfortable models of car/bus with well-trained drivers. Below are some of our advice that you should consider before booking.
- 7 seater car (maximum 3 guests, 3 medium-sized luggage or maximum 5 guests without luggage)
- 16-seater bus (maximum 8 guests, 8 medium-sized luggage or maximum 12 guests without luggage)
- 29-seater bus (maximum 15 guests, 15 medium-sized luggage or maximum 25 guests without luggage)
- 33-seater bus (maximum 20 guests, 20 medium-sized luggage or maximum 33 guests without luggage)
- 45-seater bus (maximum 30 guests, 30 medium-sized luggage or maximum 40 guests without luggage)
Remarkable Information About Ho Chi Minh Car Rental With Driver To Tri An
- Inclusion: gasoline, all toll fees, parking fee, driver’s expense.
- Exclusion: gratuities/tips (Optional), travel insurance, entrance fees.
- Child seats are not available.
- These prices are per vehicle and not per person.
- No hidden cost or extra fee.
- During the Vietnam Public Holidays and weekends, an extra service fee will be added 10 – 20% on top per booking.
How To Book a Private Transfer to Tri An Lake?
- Confirm departure time, date, pick up & drop off address, stops on the way (if any), the phone number.
- Select a way to make a deposit or full payment for your booking via cash, credit card, or bank transfer…
- A driver comes to pick you up on time, starts the journey & follows and is supported by staff from our office.
Any questions about a private car to Tri An Lake and transport reservation, please contact us via phone number: (+84)028 38388322 – Hotline: (+84) 0918 709 338 or (+84) 0899 789 338 or email: email@example.com. We always support customers anytime (24/7).