Beaches in Vietnam are popular spots of tourists and locals looking to escape the bustling city life. With more than 2000 miles of coastline, Vietnam brims with secluded coves, white sands and waters fit for snorkeling. For days spent basking on sun-baked strands and evenings taking in the sunset.
Summary of Itinerary
Day 1: NHA TRANG- VINPEARLAND
Day 2: NHA TRANG BAY TOUR (Meal: B, L)
Day 3: NHA TRANG CITY AND MUD BATH (Meal: B, L)
Day 4: DOC LET BEACH (Meal: B, L)
Day 5: NHA TRANG AIRPORT (Meal: B)
DAY 1: NHA TRANG- VINPEARLAND
Morning: Our guide will pick you up at airport and takes you to hotel. After checking in hotel, our car transfers to Vinpearland Park. This is known as one of the most paradise entertainment park in Viet Nam. Coming here, you will be enjoyed many excited games outdoor and indoor. For outdoor games such as water park games, 6 lines skating, the Universe Black Hole, tsunamis, Alpine Coaster System, bungee Jumping games, Sofa wings, pirate ships… In addition, some indoor games should not miss: 4D cinema room, car crashes, fairy garden, supermarket games, karaoke,… It is promised the joyful trip. Evening: Come back to your hotel and relax. Spend overnight in Nha Trang.
DAY 2: NHA TRANG BAY TOUR (Meal: B, L)
Morning: 8:30 Our guide will pick you up at your hotel. We will proceed to Nha Trang harbor.
9:00 We leave for Mun Island by boat (It takes 45 minutes for arriving Mun Island). You will have chance to observe the structure of salangane Island and enjoy snorkeling on the extraordinary coral reefs which are covered with the multicolored fishes. Afternoon: We continue coming to Mot Island. You have lunch with many delicious dishes and enjoy the floating bar here.
14:00 We make a trip to Tam Island and take a rest at Tam Resort. At there, you cannot only enjoy the fruit party but also some fantastic water sports.
15:40 We start to visit Tri Nguyen Aquarium. You will see the sea biology inside Neptune’s place with hundred of multicolored fishes.
16:00 Coming back harbor and go to your hotel. Stay overnight in Nha Trang.
DAY 3: NHA TRANG CITY AND MUD BATH (Meal: B, L)
8:30 AM: picks up you from your hotel to start the tour Oceanographic Institute: The institute of oceanography, which was established in 1923, was one of the first centers for scientific research in Indochina. Visitor can have a change to visit the Marine Creature Museum, which shows more than 80,000 sea and fresh water specimen as well as living creatures that are kept in glass tanks. It is really an attractive destination for those who have the passion of sea discovery. Long Son Pagoda: The pagoda that was founded in the late 19th century then renovated in 1940. Located on Trai Thuy hill, it is the largest pagoda in Nha Trang. Every year, tens of thousands of tourists visit the Pagoda to see and praise the 79 feet tall white Buddha statue, Kim Than Phat To, and many other architectural features that the pagoda has offer. Ponagar Cham Tower: The tower was built the Cham civilization between the 7th and 12th century to honor Yang I Nu Ponagar – mother of the Kingdom. The local Buddhists of Nha Trang use this place for prayer and worshipping and there are many incense lighted giving the place an interesting aroma. The Ponagar tower is a very glorified structure with amazing architectures filling with stunning colors. Chong Rocks: Chong Rocks is a famous sight in Nha Trang city. It is at Hon Chong clump, Vinh Phuoc ward. Chong Rocks of two large rock clusters is located on the beach at the foot of la San hill. All of the rocks lying about in disorder and in the way create a majestic look. 12:00 PM: Have lunch at local restaurant (included). 1:00 PM: The tour continues: Mud bath and hot spring: It’s one of the most fun experiences in Nha Trang. Enjoy wonderful time soaking in mineral mud with a professional process: o Hot mineral water shower. o Soaking in mineral mud. o Sunbathing. o Soaking in hot mineral water. o Massage under high pressure spray by hot mineral water.
17:00PM Tour ends. Our car takes you come back to your hotel. You have free time Nha Trang City Stay overnight in Nha Trang.
DAY 4: DOC LET BEACH (Meal: B, L)
Doc Let Beach with really white sand is 60 Km away from Nhatrang City on the North national road, where you can deep yourselves full day on the most of beautiful beach of Vietnam and enjoy wide range of choice of seafood there with cheap price.
07h30-08h00: Picking you up at your hotel.
08h:15 You can see Salt Field surround both sides of the road before we arrive to Doc Let beach. 09:00 Arriving Doc Let beach and enjoy one of the most of beautiful beaches in Vietnam.
11:30 Have lunch at restaurant or enjoy seafood in beach( not included). Relax and lie on the sand, listen to the waves pounding the shore, forget your daily noisy, hustling life to enjoy the tranquil and peaceful moments on the beach given to you by nature. You can join some water sports.
16h:00: Back to the hotel Spend overnight in Nha Trang.
DAY 5: NHA TRANG AIRPORT (Meal: B)
Morning: After having breakfast, free time until our car will take you to the airport. You will take a flight to your home. End of the tour.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Price is applied for group of 2 up.
- Private airport transfer.
- Accommodation: 4 nights Hotel, based on 2 guests sharing a Twin or Double room
- Meals as indicated (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- Daily group tour follow itinerary (transport, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee)
- Travel Insurance (Compulsory)
- International and domestic flight tickets
- Drinks and other meals
- Visas arrangement
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities for guides and drivers
- Viet Nam Public Holiday surcharges: Hung Kings Commemoration Day, International Labor Day, National Day, Reunification Day, Lunar New Year and New Year Eve
- Single supplement surcharges
- Others that are not mentioned clearly in the INCLUSION list
- If you cancel your booking, your deposit will not be refunded.
- More than 45 days prior to your departure day: deposit is forfeited.
- Between 10 and 44 days prior : 50% of the tour price is charged.
- Less than 10 days prior or if you are a “no-show” from the beginning of your trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit and 100% of tour price is charged.
- The refund by bank transfer shall be done within 07 working days. Also, you need to pay transaction fees.