Sapa is orientated to make the most of the spectacular views emerging on clear days; overlooking a plunging valley, with mountains towering above on all sides. The tourists participate Sapa trekking tours is not only to admire the beauty the top of Sapa’s destinations such as Ham Rong Mountain, Cloud Airport, visit Cat Cat, Ta Van… but also have the opportunity to enjoy a unique culinary culture characteristic of mountains northwestern.
A former French hill station, located in the middle of the breaktaking landscapes in the north of Vietnam, Sapa is one of the most wonderful places in Asia and is a magical combination of landscapes, ethnic cultures and bracing mountain air. There are excellent areas for hiking through lush mountain valleys to the remote villages of different minorities, including the H’mong and the Red Dzao…
- Trek through small trails with spectacular scenery of Sapa.
- Visit some ethnic villages of Cat Cat, Lao Chai, Ta Van, Su Pan…
- Spend the night in homestay and have a funny time with local people.
- Witness the bustling market of different and colorful ethnic minorities.
- Visit tribal villages and meet local people from ethnic minorities such as H’mông, Giay, Red Dao…
ITINERARY (4 Nights – 3 Days)
Day 1: 20:30 – 21:00 Pick-up at the hotel and transfer to railway station for a night train to Sapa (schedule 21:50 – 06:30 Am next day).
Day 2: Sapa – Cat Cat and Sin Chai – Sapa (B,L,D).
On arrival Lao Cai station, a local tour guide will pick you up and take you to the township of Sapa. After breakfast, we will start walking to Cat Cat and Sin Chai villages in the bottom of Muong Hoa valley. Enjoy the spectacular views of the beautiful valley towards Fansipan– highest peak in Vietnam and Indochina.Go through a village of H’mông tribe, see people weaving and embroidering their clothes, enjoy colourful rice terraces, waterfall. Come back to afternoon will be free time for you to explore Sapa ethnic market and town. Overnight at a hotel or a homestay
Day 3: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (B,L,D).
Enjoy your breakfast then check out of the room. Keep your baggage in the lobby then we will walk from Sapa towards
Muong Hoa valley where can admire magnificent landscape. Here you will discover the wonderful scenery of Hoang Lien mountain ranges and meet H’mông tribes. Trek through terraced rice paddies and visit minority villages along the Muong Hoa River, where we can have a nice swim. Lunch at Lao Chai Village then keep going to Ta Van Village of Giáy people. Arriving at Ta Van, where we have dinner cooked on a wood fire enjoying the homestay.
Day 4: Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Sa Pa (B, L).
Enjoy the breakfast as usual before trekking through bamboo forests towards Giang Ta Chai waterfall, cross over a rattan suspension bridge and enter into Giang Ta Chai village which is inhabited by the Red Zao minorities. Here we will experience their daily life then cross over the Muong Hoa river up the mountain to visit Supan village of the H’mong people. We then take the bus back to Sapa. Take a fresh shower in the hotel before heading to Lao Cai train station for the overnight train back to Ha Noi (schedule: 21:00 Pm – 05:00 Am). Finish Sapa Trekking Tours 4 Nights 3 Days.
Please contact directly with us via our email at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to update your hotel standard. We will inform to you an extra fee for the higher one.
- Tour price request minimum 2 people per booking (otherwise surcharge from 90 USD or kindly inquiry for further information). Furthermore, please contact with us to get the BEST DEAL when you have a bigger group.
- All rates are in US$ per person.
- Because of the different in customs and habits of the ethnic minorities with travelers, so the tourist need to consult and follow tour guide to avoid taboo of the people here.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
Thing to bring:
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March.
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sunglasses, sun-cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
Tour Price Includes:
- Pick up at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area (Hoan Kiem district)
- Train ticket Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi (Sharing A/C soft sleeper 4 berths cabin)
- A/C tourist car during the tour in Lao Cai – Sapa – Lao Cai
- Accommodation (twin sharing or double)
- Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee
Tour Price Excludes:
- Single supplement
- Early check-in and late check-out surcharges at accommodations
- International & domestic flight ticket
- Visa arrangement
- Drinks, travel insurance, other meals
- Tips & personal expenses.
- Public Holidays surcharges: Hung Kings Commemoration Day, International Labor Day, National Day, Reunification Day, New Year.
- Other services not mentioned above
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (4-9 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 9 years is adult’s rate.
- A couple travel with 2 children. The 2nd Child will be charge 100% adults ticket.
- If you cancel your booking, your deposit will not be refunded.
- More than 45 days prior to your departure day: deposit is forfeited.
- Between 10 and 44 days prior : 50% of the tour price is charged.
- Less than 10 days prior or if you are a “no-show” from the beginning of your trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit and 100% of tour price is charged.
- The refund by bank transfer shall be done within 07 working days. Also, you need to pay transaction fees.