Ho Tram, set within the Ba Ria and Vung Tau Province, is a small beach town and known as a sea-side sanatorium for the treatment of diseases with climate and seawater. It has rapidly become the earliest tourism city of Vietnam with a wide range of accommodation options with expansive views of the East Sea. The distance from HCM City to Ho Tram is approximately 110 km and takes around 2h 30min of driving. Currently, there is no direct bus to Ho Tram beach. Therefore, renting a private car from Ho Chi Minh to Ho Tram beach is the best option, especially when you travel with a group.
As the following car & rates:
Those rental fees are only for picking up and dropping off services from Ho Chi Minh or Ho Tram/Long Hai/Vung Tau. In case you need a vehicle to turn around for visiting, please contact us to confirm the services fee.
Also, those fees are included: gasoline, all toll fees, parking fee, driver’s expense.
Note: Child seats are not available.
During the Vietnam Publich Holidays, extra service fee will be add 30% on top per booking.
- The period from 30th Dec 2019 to 02nd Jan 2020 (New Year).
- The period from 23rd Jan 2019 to 31th Jan 2020 (Lunar New Year in Viet Nam).
- The period from 1st Apr 2019 to 03rd Apr 2020 (Hung Kings Commemoration Day).
- The period from 29th Apr to 03rd May 2020 (Reunification and Labor Day).
- The period from 1st Sep 2020 to 3rd Sep 2020 (National Day).
- The period from 22nd Dec to 25th Dec 2020 (Christmas Day).
- In order to make a booking, please make full payment in advance.
- Confirm pick up address, departure time, drop off address, the phone number to contact with.
If you need any support about private car/bus to ho tram beach or reservation, please contact us via phone number: +84(0)28 38388322 – Hotline: +84(0) 902 795 056 – (Mr. Hoang) +84(0) 906 609 394 (Mr. Mike). We will support you at anytime.