Mui Ne is a fishing town in Binh Thuan Province. It’s well known for pristine beaches, coastal water, unique white sand dunes and even swamps straight in the middle of sandy terrain. It is also the only place in Vietnam with a hot air balloon ride service for adventurous tourists.
Why should you book a private car to Mui Ne?
- Save time: This destination is about 220km from Ho Chi Minh City and takes about 4 hours by car or bus. Therefore, renting a car is the perfect solution to help you save travel time and enjoy your time exploring Mui Ne.
- Flexibility in vehicle choice: Car rental service to Mui Ne provides a variety of vehicles from 4-seat cars to 45-seat cars, suitable for the needs of each individual or group. You can choose a luxury car like the Toyota Camry or a budget-friendly car like the Kia Morning.
- Guaranteed safety: Car rental service to Mui Ne ensures you a safe trip because all vehicles are carefully inspected and periodically maintained. In addition, the driver is experienced and good at English, helping you always have interpretation and safety when travelling.
- Pick up and drop off at the location that you required
- Departure time is flexible
- No extra fee is required…
Compare car rental to Mui Ne and other type of transportation
Rent a car to Mui Ne vs. train: The train is a convenient and safe means of transportation, but it is time-consuming and inconvenient to get to your destination. Meanwhile, renting a car to Mui Ne will help you save time and be more flexible in travelling.
Rent a car to Mui Ne vs taxi: Taxis are a convenient means of transportation but cost more than renting a car to Mui Ne. You will be able to save costs if you choose a car rental service and also explore more places.
Rent a car to Mui Ne vs bus: Buses are the cheapest means of transportation, but they are not flexible and take time to wait. Meanwhile, renting a car to Mui Ne will give you more comfort and convenience in travelling, especially when you go with a group.
=>>Get 10% off with our Mui Ne Tour Package from now.
How much does it cost for a private car from Ho Chi Minh to Mui Ne?
|Routine||Time||KM||7 seats||16 seats||29 seats||35 seats||45 seats|
|HCM – Mui Ne||1 day||480||120||150||250||300||360|
|HCM – Mui Ne||2 days||580||190||240||340||390||440|
A sample of the booking fee for a car/bus for 1 way quoted in $USD.
Which car/bus suite for your trip to Mui Ne?
Viet Dream Travel is a car rental agency, that provides new and comfortable models of cars/buses with well-trained drivers. Below are some of our advice that you should consider before booking.
- 7 seater car (maximum 3 guests, 3 medium-sized luggages or maximum 5 guests without luggage). If you travel with your family or a small group, you can choose a 7-seat car. With the distance from Ho Chi Minh City to Mui Ne, this car will help you conveniently move and explore.
- 16 seater bus (maximum 8 guests, 8 medium-sized luggage or maximum 12 guests without luggage). The cost of renting a 16-seat bus will be higher than the above types of cars, but you will be satisfied with a spacious and comfortable space.
- 29-seater bus (maximum 15 guests, 15 medium-sized luggage or maximum 25 guests without luggage). If you plan to travel with a large group of people, renting a 29-seat bus is the best solution. The cost of renting a bus will be higher as friends will be able to move together in a more spacious and comfortable space.
- 33-seater bus (maximum 20 guests, 20 medium-sized luggage or maximum 33 guests without luggage).
- 45-seater bus (maximum 30 guests, 30 medium-sized luggage or maximum 40 guests without luggage). If you have a large group or plan to organize an event, renting a 45-seat car is the best choice.
Remarkable Information About Ho Chi Minh Car Rental With Driver Service
- Inclusion: gasoline, all toll fees, parking fee, driver’s expense.
- Exclusion: gratuities/tips (Optional), travel insurance, entrance fees.
- Child seats are not available.
- These prices are per vehicle and not per person.
- No hidden cost or extra fee.
- During the Vietnam Public Holidays and weekends, an extra service fee will be added 10 – 20% on top per booking.
How To Book Private Transfer to Mui Ne?
- Confirm departure time, date, pick up & drop off address, stops on the way (if any), the phone number.
- Select a way to make a deposit or full payment for your booking via cash, credit card, bank transfer…
- Driver comes to pick you up on time, start the journey & follow and support by staffs from our office.
For any questions about private car to Mui Ne and transport reservation, please contact us via phone number:
Office number: (+84) 028 38388322
Hotline: (+84) 0918 709 338 or (+84) 0899 789 338