Can Tho is the largest city in the Mekong Delta. It is noted for its floating market, rice paper – marking village, Ninh Kieu port, Cai Rang floating market, and picturesque rural canals. The city is nicknamed Tây Đô – the “western capital”, and is located 170 kilometers from Ho Chi Minh city and take about 3 hours 30 minutes of driving to get here.
Top tourist attractions
- Cần Thơ Bridge
- Binh Thuy Ancient House
- Ninh Kiều port
- Cái Răng Floating Market, Phong Điền Floating Market
- Canal Tour
- My Khanh tourist village
How much does it cost for a private car from Ho Chi Minh to Can Tho
|Routine||Time||KM||7 seats||16 seats||29 seats||35 seats||45 seats|
|HCM – Can Tho||1 day||350||120||140||190||240||290|
|HCM – Can Tho||2 days||370||150||200||280||320||370|
A sample of booking fee a car/bus for 1 way quoted in $USD.
Why You Should Choose Private Transfer from Ho Chi Minh to Can Tho?
- Safety, privacy, convenience; especially when you travel with a group of friends or family member.
- New version and high-quality car with regularly checked and cleaned.
- Avoid taxi scams and crowding in public transport systems
- Request pick up and drop off location
- Professional support team: available 24 hours/7 hours, reply your message/call/email at the soonest
Which car/bus suite for your trip to Can Tho?
Viet Dream Travel is a car rental agency, providing new and comfortable model of car/bus with well-trained driver. Below are some of our advices that you should consider before booking.
- 7 seater car (maximum 3 guests, 3 medium-sized luggages or maximum 5 guests without luggage)
- 16 seater bus (maximum 8 guests, 8 medium-sized luggages or maximum 12 guests without luggage)
- 29 seater bus (maximum 15 guests, 15 medium-sized luggages or maximum 25 guests without luggage)
- 33 seater bus (maximum 20 guests, 20 medium-sized luggages or maximum 33 guests without luggage)
- 45 seater bus (maximum 30 guests, 30 medium-sized luggages or maximum 40 guests without luggage)
Remarkable Information About Ho Chi Minh Car Rental With Driver Service
- Inclusion: gasoline, all toll fees, parking fee, driver’s expense.
- Exclusion: gratuities/tips (Optional), travel insurance, entrance fees.
- Child seats are not available.
- These prices are per vehicle and not per person.
- No any hidden cost or extra fee.
- During the Vietnam Public Holidays, and weekends, an extra service fee will be add 10 – 20% on top per booking.
How To Book Private Transfer to Can Tho?
- Confirm departure time, date, pick up & drop off address, stops on the way (if any), the phone number.
- Select a way to make deposit or full payment for your booking via cash, credit card, bank transfer…
- Driver comes to pick you up on time, start the journey & follow and support by staffs from our office.
For any questions about private car to Can Tho and transport reservation, please contact us via phone number:
Office number: (+84) 028 38388322
Hotline: (+84) 0918 709 338 or (+84) 0899 789 338