Chau Doc is one of two cities of An Giang province next to Long Xuyen. Chau Doc city is located next to the Vietnam – Cambodia border, is a land with a long history, bearing the imprint of Southern culture. Below is a list of tourist attractions you should visit when coming Chau Doc.
- Nui Xu Temple
- Mount Sam
- Tra Su Forest
- Chau Doc Floating Village
- Cam mountain
- Tomb of Thoai Ngoc Hau
How much does it cost for a private car from Ho Chi Minh to Chau Doc?
|Routine||Time||KM||7 seats||16 seats||29 seats||35 seats||45 seats|
|HCM – Chau Doc||1 day||450||140||180||270||320||430|
|HCM – Chau Doc||2 days||500||200||270||360||430||520|
A sample of booking fee a car/bus for 1 way quoted in $USD.
- Inclusion: gasoline, all toll fees, parking fee, driver’s expense.
- Child seats are not available.
- These prices are per vehicle and not per person.
- During the Vietnam Public Holidays, and the weekends, extra service fee may be add 5 – 10% on top per booking.
Which private car/bus suite for your trip to Chau Doc from Ho Chi Minh?
- 7 seater car (maximum 3 guests, 3 medium-sized luggages or maximum 5 guests without luggage)
- 16 seater bus (maximum 8 guests, 8 medium-sized luggages or maximum 12 guests without luggage)
- 29 seater bus (maximum 15 guests, 15 medium-sized luggages or maximum 25 guests without luggage)
- 35 seater bus (maximum 20 guests, 20 medium-sized luggages or maximum 33 guests without luggage)
- 45 seater bus (maximum 30 guests, 30 medium-sized luggages or maximum 40 guests without luggage)
- In order to make a booking, please make full payment in advance.
- Confirm pick up address, departure time, drop off address, the phone number to contact with.
Any question about private car to Chau Doc and transport reservation, please contact us via phone number: +84(0)28 38388322 – Hotline: +84(0) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We always support customers anytime (24/7).
Leave a Comment