Chau Doc is one of two cities in An Giang province next to Long Xuyen. Chau Doc City is located next to the Vietnam – Cambodia border, is a land with a long history, bearing the imprint of Southern culture. Below is a list of tourist attractions you should visit when coming to Chau Doc.
- Temple of Lady Chua Xu
- Mount Sam
- Tra Su Melaleuca Forest
- Chau Doc Floating Village
- Cam mountain
- Tomb of Thoai Ngoc Hau
=>>>> Get 10% off with our Mekong 3 days to visit My Tho – Ben Tre – Chau Doc.
Reasons to rent a car to travel to Chau Doc
There are many reasons to rent a tourist car when visiting Chau Doc. Here are some of the most common reasons:
- Save time and money
When you rent a private car, you can move freely without having to rely on public transport. You also don’t need to pay for a taxi or bus, which saves you on commuting costs. Moreover, you can easily reach the hard-to-reach but beautiful places in Chau Doc.
- Freedom and flexibility
When you rent your own travel car, you are free for your trip. You don’t need to worry about following the tour schedule or depending on the assistance of a guide. You are free to customize your plan and choose the places that you want to visit.
- Increased comfort
When you rent a car, you can travel comfortably throughout your trip. You can carry more luggage and also don’t need to worry about keeping things in the hotel room. This brings convenience and comfort to your trip.
How much does it cost for a private car from Ho Chi Minh to Chau Doc?
|Routine||Time||KM||7 seats||16 seats||29 seats||35 seats||45 seats|
|HCM – Chau Doc||1 day||450||140||180||270||320||430|
|HCM – Chau Doc||2 days||500||200||270||360||430||520|
A sample of the booking fee for a car/bus for 1 way quoted in $USD.
Why You Should Choose Private Transfer from Ho Chi Minh to Chau Doc?
- Safety, privacy, convenience; especially when you travel with a group of friends or family members.
- New version and high-quality car with regularly checked and cleaned.
- Avoid taxi scams and crowding in public transport systems
- Request pick up and drop off location
- Professional support team: available 24 hours/7 hours, reply to your message/call/email at the soonest
Which car/bus suits your trip to Chau Doc from Ho Chi Minh?
Viet Dream Travel is a car rental agency, provides new and comfortable models of car/bus with well-trained drivers. Below are some of our advice that you should consider before booking.
- 7 seater car (maximum 3 guests, 3 medium-sized luggage or maximum 5 guests without luggage)
- 16-seater bus (maximum 8 guests, 8 medium-sized luggage or maximum 12 guests without luggage)
- 29-seater bus (maximum 15 guests, 15 medium-sized luggage or maximum 25 guests without luggage)
- 33-seater bus (maximum 20 guests, 20 medium-sized luggage or maximum 33 guests without luggage)
- 45-seater bus (maximum 30 guests, 30 medium-sized luggage or maximum 40 guests without luggage)
Remarkable Information About Ho Chi Minh Car Rental With Driver To Chau Doc
- Inclusion: gasoline, all toll fees, parking fee, driver’s expense.
- Exclusion: gratuities/tips (Optional), travel insurance, entrance fees.
- Child seats are not available.
- These prices are per vehicle and not per person.
- No hidden cost or extra fee.
- During the Vietnam Public Holidays and weekends, an extra service fee will be added 10 – 20% on top per booking.
How To Book Private Transfer to Chau Doc?
- Confirm departure time, date, pick up & drop off address, stops on the way (if any), the phone number.
- Select a way to make a deposit or full payment for your booking via cash, credit card, or bank transfer…
- A driver comes to pick you up on time, starts the journey & follows and is supported by staff from our office.
We are committed to providing the most professional and reputable car rental service. We use the latest vehicles and ensure that all of our vehicles are regularly maintained for the safety of our customers. For any questions about private car to Chau Doc and transport reservation, please contact us via phone number:
Office number: (+84) 028 38388322
Hotline: (+84) 0918 709 338 or (+84) 0899 789 338