Mo Cay district has long been known as the hometown of the Dong Khoi movement, about 25km from the center of Ben Tre City. This land has a pristine beauty with immense, deep green coconut groves, glorious historical feats of local people. It is a home where produce typical products coconut. All these factors give Mo Cay district its own charm, creating curiosity and excitement for visitors from all over the world.
Located around 110km from Ho Chi Minh city, it takes more than 2 hours of driving to get there.
How much does it cost for a private car from Ho Chi Minh to Mo Cay?
- Inclusion: gasoline, all toll fees, parking fee, driver’s expense.
- Child seats are not available.
- These prices are per vehicle and not per person.
- During the Vietnam Public Holidays, extra service fee will be add 30% on top per booking.
Which private car/bus suite for your trip to Mo Cay from Ho Chi Minh?
- 7 seater car (maximum 3 guests, 3 medium-sized luggages or maximum 5 guests without luggage)
- 16 seater bus (maximum 8 guests, 8 medium-sized luggages or maximum 12 guests without luggage)
- 29 seater bus (maximum 15 guests, 15 medium-sized luggages or maximum 25 guests without luggage)
- 33 seater bus (maximum 20 guests, 20 medium-sized luggages or maximum 33 guests without luggage)
- 45 seater bus (maximum 30 guests, 30 medium-sized luggages or maximum 40 guests without luggage)
- In order to make a booking, please make full payment in advance.
- Confirm pick up address, departure time, drop off address, the phone number to contact with.
Any question about private car to Mo Cay and transport reservation, please contact us via phone number: +84(0)28 38388322 – Hotline: +84(0) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We always support customers anytime (24/7).
Leave a Comment