Moc Hoa is a district in Long An province. Moc Hoa has many attractive and ideal eco-tourism areas such as Tan Lap floating village with many types of entertainment; Long An Melaleuca forest, and the Dong Thap Muoi Centre for Research, conservation and Development of medicinal herbs.
=>>Get a 10 – 15% discount off with our Mekong Delta Tour 1 Day from today.
How much for a private car from Ho Chi Minh to Moc Hoa?
Located around 110 km from Ho Chi Minh city centre, it takes more than 2 hours of driving to get there.
|Routine||Time||KM||7 seats||16 seats||29 seats||35 seats||45 seats|
|HCM – Moc Hoa||1 day||240||90||120||180||210||250|
A sample of the booking fee for a car/bus for 1 way is quoted in $USD.
Why Should You Choose Private Transfer from Ho Chi Minh to Moc Hoa?
- Safety, privacy, convenience; especially when you travel with a group of friends or family members.
- New version and high-quality car with regularly checked and cleaned.
- Avoid taxi scams and crowding in public transport systems
- Request pick up and drop off location
- Professional support team: available 24 hours/7 hours, reply to your message/call/email at the soonest
Which car/bus suits your trip to Moc Hoa?
Viet Dream Travel is a car rental agency, that provides new and comfortable models of car/bus with well-trained drivers. Below are some of our advice that you should consider before booking.
- 7 seater car (maximum 3 guests, 3 medium-sized luggage or maximum 5 guests without luggage)
- 16-seater bus (maximum 8 guests, 8 medium-sized luggage or maximum 12 guests without luggage)
- 29-seater bus (maximum 15 guests, 15 medium-sized luggage or maximum 25 guests without luggage)
- 33-seater bus (maximum 20 guests, 20 medium-sized luggage or maximum 33 guests without luggage)
- 45-seater bus (maximum 30 guests, 30 medium-sized luggage or maximum 40 guests without luggage)
Remarkable Information About Ho Chi Minh Car Rental With Driver Service
- Inclusion: gasoline, all toll fees, parking fee, driver’s expense.
- Exclusion: gratuities/tips (Optional), travel insurance, entrance fees.
- Child seats are not available.
- These prices are per vehicle and not per person.
- No hidden cost or extra fee.
- During the Vietnam Public Holidays and weekends, an extra service fee will be added 10 – 20% on top per booking.
How To Book Private Transfer to Moc Hoa?
- Confirm departure time, date, pick up & drop off address, stops on the way (if any), the phone number.
- Select a way to make a deposit or full payment for your booking via cash, credit card, or bank transfer…
- A driver comes to pick you up on time, starts the journey & follows and supports by staff from our office.
For any questions about private car to Moc Hoa and transport reservation, please contact us via phone number:
Office number: (+84) 028 38388322
Hotline: (+84) 0918 709 338 or (+84) 0899 789 338