- Immerse yourself in the with beautiful natural by ferry, rowing boat through small creeks of the islands.
- Having the opportunity to enjoy special fruit, drink honey and Vietnamese cuisine.
- Crossing a family business and enjoy sample coconut candies.
- Visit the greatest pagoda in Tien Giang Province – Vinh Trang Pagoda.
7:40 AM gathering at Viet Dream Travel office – 112 Bui Vien, district 1, Ho Chi Minh city. Free pick up for hotel’s location on main street: De Tham St, Bui Vien St, Pham Ngu Lao St, Le Thanh Ton St, Bui Thi Xuan St, Pham Hong Thai St, Thu Khoa Huan St, Nguyen An Ninh St, Cong Quynh St, Ly Tu Trong ..Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh city.
Begin the morning with a smooth one and half hour bus ride through rice field scenery along National Highway 1 brings you to the beautiful rural city of My Tho where you will visit Vinh Trang pagoda – the architecture of Han character, including front shrine, sanctum, ancestors’ house and back shrine. The Vinh Trang pagoda’s style is an elegant blend of West and East, it’s truly a sight to behold. Next pier tourists to travel across 30/4 Tien River by motorboat, overlooking floating houses where fishes are farmed beneath the house and watching the Rach Mieu bridge.
To Cồn Thới Sơn (Unicorn Island), visitors walk on village streets, visiting people’s houses and orchards; enjoying the seasonal fruits while listening Vietnamese traditional music (Đàn Ca Tài Tử – A folk art form from Southern Vietnam accredited by UNESCO in 2013 as Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity). Also, you have a chance of seeing women making coconut candy – something that Ben Tre is famous for.
Afterward, take an amazing rowing boat trip along the small creeks of the island shaded by large coconuts to local restaurant then enjoy special Vietnamese dishes (vegetarian good is possible). After lunch, visitors can take a bike turn around the village immersed in the lives of local people, enjoy the beauty of the land of coconuts before heading back Ho Chi Minh. End Mekong Delta 1 day tour: My Tho – Ben Tre.
Tour Price Includes:
- A/c van/bus pick up (centrally located hotel in district 1), transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- Experience English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- 1 lunch at local restaurant
- Motor boat and small row boat
- Tropical fruits, honey tea, coconut candy
- Bottle of mineral water
Tour Price Excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Tip (no mandatory), personal expenses.
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusion
• Children will be counted from age 4 – 11 years old.
• Children under 4 years old: Free of charge for 1st child.
• A maximum of 2 children accompanied by 2 adults.
Cancellation policy for full charged Tours:
• Less than 48 hours before the departure time of your trip or in the event of a no-show from the beginning of your trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit/full payment.